|Supply Ability:||7000.0 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents,Petroleum Additives,Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants,Textile Auxiliary Agents,Water Treatment Chemicals|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|water retention ability:||>85%|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Appearance:||White or off-white color|
|Packaging Detail:||Ginshicel Logo Standard paper bags with inner PE layer, net weight 25 KG|
GinShiCela re types of cellulose derivatives known as cellulose ethers,specifically Methyl Cellulose(MC), Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose(HEC), and Hydroxy Ethyl MethylCellulose (HEMC) made by steps below:
What it does:
GinShiCel cellulose ethers provide thickening power, water retention ability,consistency development, suspension power, emulsion development, protective colloid, film formation, lubrication, solutionstabilization, and various other functions.
- 25 KG per sack in a multi-layer paper valve bag with polyethylene lining, with the valve inlet heat-sealed and tucked away.
- 12 metric tons of palletized goods in 20’ container
- 24 metric tons of palletized goods in 40’ HQ container
At Haishen, we provide the following service to customers:
• Study the properties of competitor’s product.
• Help client to find matching grade quickly and precisely.
• Formulation Service to improve performance and control cost, according to each client’s specific weather condition, special sand and cement properties, and unique working habit.
At Haishen, we have both Chemical Lab and Application Lab to ensure each order’s best satisfaction
• Chemical labs is to allow us to evaluate properties as viscosity, humidity, ash level, pH, content of methyl and hydroxypropyl groups, substitution degree etc.
• Application lab is to allow us to measure open time, water retention, adhesion strength, slip and sag resistance, setting time, workability etc.
MULTI-LINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICES
* We offer our services in English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and French.
• We have samples and counter samples of each lot to verify the performance of our prod ucts.
• We take care of the logistic process until the destination port if the customer requires it.
Haishen produces the cellulose ethers under the brand GinShiCel® (MC, HEC, HPMC). It’s functioning as a thickener, a film former, stabilizer, emulsifier and dispersant and suspending agent and a binder. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC, MHPC) is used in the production of adhesives, construction materials, personal care, detergents and surfactants, paints, inks and coatings, foods, agriculture and the textile industry. Haishen also provide one-stop shopping service to customers who need starch ether, re-dispersible powder, hydrophobic powder, which are essential in various dry mix products in construction application.
The application of GinShiCel® includes but is not limited to the following fields:
• Water-based Paint
• Base Coat Manual Plaster
• Top Skim Coat Manual Plaster
• Tile Adhesive
• Tile grout, Joints and Crack Fillers
• Gypsum Manual Plaster
• Extruded Cement Panels
• Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
• Self-leveling Compound