Crochet Knitted Cardigan , 3/4 Sleeve Shrug Sweater,Women Knitted Wool Sweater :
Features Of Product
1. cable knit
2. fit style
According to customer's requests
2. L/C at sight or L/C 30 days
3. 30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid before shipment based on you nominate the forwarder
4. 30% Deposit in advance and balance should be paid after you get the copy of B/L based on we nominate the forwarder.
Advantages Of Us
1. focus on knit wear for 25 years
2. located in knit wear base
3. Through BV,BSCI,WRAP international quality system authentication
How to Store Knitwear
- Fold them and stack them on shelves in piles that are not too high, easy to see and so you can find them.
- Hang them on padded hangers (the kind your granny used to make, foam covered). This works for most knits unless they’re very delicate or heavy (the weight will pull out the shoulders and create bulges). I find that I can hang many of my cardigans except for a few bulky ones. Pull the garment up at the shoulders so that the hanger doesn’t pull the shoulders but the end of the hanger goes into the sleeves.
- Folded and stored in shallow drawers. You don’t want more than 3 stacked in a drawer as you won’t see or remember what is at the bottom of the pile. Drawers are my least favourite option unless they are wire drawers which you can see through.
- However you choose to store them, keep them in style and colour relationships. I have quite a few long sleeve merino knits which I fold and are stored on a shelf together.
- Don’t forget to keep lavender bags and cedar balls in with your knits to keep moths away.