|Place of Origin:||Taiwan, China|
|Brand Name:||GP. GISON|
|Type:||Air Stone Router|
|Rated Input Power:||Air|
|Rated Voltage:||90 psi|
|No-Load Speed:||9,000 rpm|
|Disc(Wheel) Type:||Grinding Disc|
|Delivery Detail:||by Order|
Air Profiling Machine (Outside)
Air Stone Router (Outside)
Pneumatic Edge Milling Machine (Inside/Outside)
Profile Machine, Stone Router
Air Edging Machine, Pneumatic Edging Machine
Portable Edging Machine for stone, marble, granite
Granite Tool, Granite Tools, Marble Tools, Marble Tool
Max. Profiling Thickness : 2 ~ 3 cm
Max. Speed : 9,000 rpm
Horse Power : 2.5 HP
Spindle Size: Dia. 22.2 x 10 mm
Weight : 14.5 kgs
Length : 420 mm
Width : 210 mm
Height : 260 mm
Air Cons. : 1.19 m3/min
Hose Size : 10 mm
Sound Pressure : 82.5 dBA
Air Pressure : 90 psi
Packing: 1pc/1.2 cu.ft/G:15kgs
(without Profiling Wheel)
1. Muffler Tube, swivel 360 to avoid tubes tangle together.
2. Rear Handle, support the machine when lift it up.
3. Regulator for adjusting height of Diamond Disc Wheel (0~35m/m)
4. Booster increases water flow pressure and strengthens floating power.
5. PTFE plates with strong air injection, which features cratch resistance, excellent floating performance, and enables smoothly movement.
6. Water feeds on slab for scouring residue of profile .
7. Fixing bolt instead of stop spanner, replace and adjust height of diamond disc easily.
8. Flexuous water hose can scour the residue on diamond disc wheel.
9. Curved Edge Profiling: enables users glide machine smoothly on rail for milling and polishing straight and curved edges.
* available for straight and curved the outside edges
FACTORS RELATE TO ADEQUATE AIR FLOW:
|1||A hose of excessive length and / or insufficient diameter can restrict the air flow.|
|2||If you are using an air tool on a hose over 25 ft (7.6 M). long, it is advisable to increase the bore of the hose to the next larger size available, ie. 1/4” increase to 3/8”. This will ensure adequate pressure and volume of air to power the machine.|
|3||Usage of air inline filter / regulator|
|4||Total number of air connections / fitting being used|
|5||Prevent any blockage of air flow. Maintain adequate air flow.|
|6||Remove or reduce condensation from the air supply.|
|7||Regular check for leaks in all piping, joints, drains, relief valves, flexible hoses.|
|8||Water in the compressor tank will cause serious corrosion to your air tools and should be drained daily to avoid excessive water in your air supply. Dirty wet air will rapidly shorten the life of your air tools.|
|9||Supply tool with 90 psi (6.2 bar) of clean, dry air. Higher pressure drastically reduces tool life.|
|10||Do not install a quick coupler directly into the tool throttle handle.|
|11||Prevent contaminates from entering the air motor.|
|12||Every day before use, remove the tool from air line and pour 20 cc suitable motor lubricating oil into Air Inlet. Run the tool for few seconds to allow air to circulate the oil and well lubricate the cylinder. This will ensure top performance and maximum durability of tool.|
|13||Lubrication : Use an air line lubricator with SAE#10 oil, adjusted to 2 ~ 3 drops per minute. If an air line lubricator can not be used, add air motor oil to the inlet before and after use. Gears, bearing, sleeves, and sliders need to be lubricated as well.|
|14||Dissemble and inspect air motor and governor assembly every 3 months if the tool is used every day. Replace damaged or worn parts.|
|15||Use original factory supplied tools, spare parts and accessories.|
|16||Do not alter or modify the unit from the Original design or function.|