|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Certificate:||CE, EN, TUV, SGS|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||60X40X30 cm|
|Single gross weight:||14.0 KG|
Water ball, also known as water walking ball, walk-on-water ball, aquasphere, inflatable sphere or Wow ball is a large inflatable sphere that allows a human occupant to 'walk on water.' The acronym WOW is now being more commonly used for Walk On Water as in WOW Spheres and Wowballs. The water ball is similar to a Zorb, but it has only one layer / skin and is designed for water travel rather than down-hill rolling. The giant ball usually 2m has a zippered entrance to allow for easy entry and exit. It stores flat weighs 15 kg and can be inflated in under 1 minute with a good air pump. Some models also have hand grips on the inside, while others can be printed with company logo.
2m diameter pvc inflatable human sized water walking ball specifications:
|Zipper:||Ti-zip imported from Germany|
|Package size:||60*50*25 cm|
|Function:||Schools, Leisure centres, Theme parks or Rental business|
|Loading capacity:||150 kgs|
|Life span:||more than 2 years|
|OEM:||Logo printing or customized design is acceptable|
|Blower:||For your option. We can provide you with blower certificated by CE or UL, 110V or 220V.|
|Accessory:||Repair kit (material patch and glue), lubricant for Ti-zip, manual and tube of blower.|
|Package condition:||The product will be packed in a carton with repair kit included.|
|Delivery:||By sea, by air or by post.|
|Payment:||We prefer T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union.|
1. In order keep the material in good condition, we purchase the raw material monthly.
2. We use the computerized automatic cutting system which can ensure the perfect shape of each products.
3. We have more than 6 years experience on using the morden welding machine.
4. We control so strictly on the quality, each products should be kept inflated for 3 days to make sure the air tightness.
5. We pack each product very tightly according to export standards.
By express, door to door service, like TNT, DHL, Fedex, UPS or EMS.
By air, door to airport.
By boat, door to seaport.