$13.50
Min. Order : 1 Piece
$12.85
20-49 Pieces
$11.85
>=50 Pieces

Factory Direct Supply Hydroponics 4" 5" 6" 8" 10" 12" inch Activated Air Carbon Filter

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Condition: New
Construction: Air Filter
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Size: 4" 5" 6" 8" 10" 12inch
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Dimension(L*W*H): Customized Size
Certification: ISO9001
Weight: 2-42KG
Brand Name: HongYi
Type: Coal or Coconut shell
Product name: Activated Carbon Air Filter
Efficiency: 99.99%
Porosity: 0.5um
Application: Air Purifying
Packaging Detail: reinforced 7- layers with 9 mm thickness export packaging
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 23X23X35 cm
Single gross weight: 3.6 KG
Huizhou HongYi Lighting Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
86.5%
Response Rate
95.5%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 5,600,000+
107
Transactions
-
Employees
-
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description

Coal-based or Coconut shell activated Carbon filters 

4" 5" 6" 8" 10" 12" inch Activated Air Carbon Filter are available


Neck (O.D.):4" Tall (T1):10" F.D.:7" Tall (T2):8", Gross weight:3.6kg.
Carbon Layer Thickness:1.5"
Steel housing with Black coating
Pre-filter set is included
use coal-based activated carbon
IVA 750~850
Pre filter with black or white elastic band
53% open area allowing increased air flow
PE plastics wrapped to extra protect from moisture at store or during delivery!
1~1.5 year Life
Increase or reduce Height of the filters requires NO tooling cost at your side. 
Related Products
Our Factory
HONGYI LIGHTING LIMITED
As the first one to Manufacturer DE Kits in China, we are the only one in China who now own 5 factories to manufacture the whole growing lighting system all by ourselves! Products covering DE/HPS/MH Kits, T5 Fixtures, Grow Tents, Filters, In-line Fans, Grow Pots and all kinds of accessories.
That's why we can provide Solid Quality Guarantee, Faster Delivery/OEM/ODM Service and much more Competitive Quotations!
Why choose us?
1. We own 5 facilities (150,000 square feet) with close to 300 workers, strict control of quality, ETL listed.
2. No MOQ request.
3. Provide customized model and package.
4. Provide service door to door (China to your warehouse), much easy transaction. 
Certifications
FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.

Q2: Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.

Q3: What's your packaging?
Neutral package. Welcome to customized if you need.

Q4: What's your lead time?
3-7 days for the sample orders in the stock. 25-30 days for the mass production.

Q5: What's your shipping port.
Yantian, Shenzhen, China.

Q6: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment

Q7: What's your quotation terms?
FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW are available.


Q8: How about your quality?
Our products are CE and ETL listed.

Q9: What's your warrenty?
With over 8 years experience in manufacturing the hydroponcis equipments, we're fully confident about our quality.
All of the products will be tested before shippment.

Q10: Why choose us?
1) We provide factory direct price.
2) We have our own R&D team, the products can be customized according to your requirements.
3) 
We provide superior and timely pre-sales advice and after-sales service.
4) W provide service door to door (China to your warehouse), much easy transaction.
Packing & Delivery
Our Service
1. We produce full range tools for growing to offer customer one-stop purchase service.
2. Factory direct prices with stable quality control.
3. OEM or ODM service is available.
4. On-time delivery.
5. Professional pre-sales and after-sales service.