|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||450000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Brand Name:||OLIVIA or OEM brands|
|Purpose:||Aquarium, big glass, skylight, and general purpose glazing|
|Characteristic:||excellent weather resistent|
|Color:||white, clear, black, grey, and other customer-made colors|
|Volume:||310ml, 300ml, 280ml, 260ml, etc|
|Shelf life:||over 12 months|
|Quality:||top quality, suit for high demand market|
|Delivery Detail:||around 10 days after receipt of T/T payment or acceptable L/C|
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge 24 cartridges/carton 1900 cartons/20' container without pallets; 1600 cartons with pallets 590ml/sausage 1100 cartons/20' container 200L/drum 75 drums/20'container|
Acetic Aquarium Silicone Sealant OLV768 is one-component, acetoxy cure, high quality silicone sealant designed for big glass and other general purpose glazing and waterproofing application. It has high tensile strength and good elasticity, excellent weatherability, stability,waterproof and good adhesion to most construction materials without a primer.
1. Big panel glass seal;
2. Skylights, canopies and general glazing;
3. Aquarium and general decorative usages;
4. Many other industry applications.
1. It is RTV-1, acetoxy, curing at room temperature, high intensity, medium modulus, fast curing, high intensity and good elasticity, optimum adhesion to glass;
2. Excellent weathering resistance and durability;
3. Other building construction applications.
4. Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
5. Standard: A G 25HM GB/T 14683-2003
The following data of Big Glass Silicone Sealant / Aquarium Silicone Sealant are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
Aquarium Sealant OLV768
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Tack-Free Time (min)
Tensile Modulus (Mpa)
Slumpability (mm) vertical
not change shape
not change shape
Slumpability (mm) horizontal
Curing Speed (mm/d)
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Hardness (Shore A)
Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)
Elongation of Rupture (%)
Movement Capability (%)