|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||10 Ton/Tons per Week|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Names:||Platinum curing agent|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Security level:||Food and medical grade|
|Application:||baby nipples, cake mold, silicone cookwares, extrusion gaskets|
|Shelf Life:||6 months at room temperature without open|
Good for both compression molding and extrusion forming. This agent are mainly applied to Food Grade and Medical Grade products, such as baby nipples, cake mold, silicone cookwares, extrusion gaskets ,ice mold, table matt, medical silicone tube and so on
A: Platinum catalyst B: Organosilicon polymer
C: Silicone cross-linking agent D: Vulcanization retarders
Physical Properties (Tested by KE-951U Gel)
Appearance: Milk white or semitransparent light yellow
Specific Gravity(23℃) 0.9~1.0
Tensile Strength (Mpa) 10~13
Elongation at Break(%) 500~530
Cracking Resistance(KN/m) 24~27
Compression Set %(100℃/22h) ≤5
1. The raw material is easy poisoning once contact with nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur and heavy metal materials.
2.Part A and Part B can not be added at the same time , addition of Part B comes first ,followed by part A after full incorporation of part B into raw silicones , the order is important, A and B can not be mixed together.
3. The temperature of mixing machine which used for mixing silicone with platinum curing agent can not be higher than 45℃. Please add this agent after being cold.
4. The mixed raw materials should be used up within two days.
5. Please choose the suitable raw materials for hot air vulcanization,unmatched raw material will cause bubbles in the process.
Method of Application:
Type one: Extrusion Or Injection Moulding
1.For High Tear Strength Silicone Materials (filled with gaseous phase white carbon black)
Curing condition: IR(6meters),constant temperature ±5℃.
First curing: IR curing at 190~200℃ for 40~60.
Finished curing: After first curing, it should be cured again as below conditions.
2. For Normal Silicone Material
Curing condition:IR(6meters),constant temperature ±5℃.
First curing: IR(Infrared Radiation) curing at 190~200℃ for 40~60 seconds.
Finished curing:After first curing, it should be cured again as below conditions.