|Product Name||Water-Repellent Ceramic Coating Shampoo 18L|
|Brand Name||KURUMA KIREI|
|Ingredient||sealant, glass coating and shampoo|
Water-Repellent Ceramic Coating Shampoo
This concentrated formula is mixed sealant, glass coating and shampoo together.
It offers money-saving because of being able to use this shampoo diluted 40-50 fold with water! [It’s easy on the wallet!!]
It also can be used for maintenance and removing contaminants from glass-coated car.
Besides, when used regularly for non glass-coated car, the glass film becomes thicker and increases luster.
- Wash and glass coat at the same time!!
- This shampoo can be used by diluting 40-50 fold with water.
- One bottle for 30 mid-size cars!!
How to use
- Rinse dust and sand off car body with running water.
- Make suds well (put this solution in a bucket and dilute 40-50 fold with water.) Then, wash panels one by one using sponge or microfiber cloth and rinse it off with running water. *Attention. Don’t let the car dry at this time. It’ll be cause of uneven.
- Wipe dry immediately. If there’s uneven, just wipe away with well squeezed microfiber cloth.