We developed our unique fermentation technology trying different options. Different plants leaves needs different time of fermentation and don't believe the manufactures that use one unified technology for each tea. That woud be much faster way to make a tea, but if you want to improve your health you should choose tea that were made in accordance with all the rules.
Of course, we can not tell you all of the secrets but we can tell you how the technological process looks like in general.
1. Collecting. Preparation of the raw materials. We collect it manually removing damaged and infected leaves and foreign impurities.
2. Raw material wilting. It is carried out with the use of reticulated stainless steel drums rotating in a special mode or in a natural way. It is very important to monitor the wilting time and the moisture content of the tea leaf, since this is the most important process that enhances the taste of tea and its beneficial properties.
3. Fixation of tea leaf. Tea lea fermentation would be proceeds faster in the presence of moisture in the tea leaf. To stop fermentation we use fixation, the essence of which is to neutralize the enzymes of polyphenol oxidase and peroxidase.
4. Twisting. After wilting (step 2) the tea leaf is directed to mechanical twisting using machine tools with a clamping mechanism in the longitudinal direction. In the process of tea leaf mechanical twisting we achieve destruction of the fine cellular structure with the release of juice and a homogeneous mass.
5. Fermentation - special process in which the oxidation of phenolic compounds and the decomposition of chlorophylls, pectin and mucous substances is accelerated in the fermentation cabinets.
6. Drying. The most important process of tea leaf drying passes in hermetically sealed drying chambers at constant pressure, with little access to the oxidizing agent, which is ensure the better preservation of microelements and vitamins in the feedstock and completely stop fermentation during drying. chrysanthemum tea, butterfly pea tea, mangosteen tea, assam tea, rooibos tea, achoura brand tea, weight loss tea, tea brands, dilmah tea, kenyan black tea, loose leaf tea, darjeeling tea, detox tea, slimming tea, pregnancy tea