|Supply Ability:||2000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Max. Moisture (%):||13|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months|
|Place of Origin:||Jakarta Raya Indonesia|
|Model Number:||Kopi Luwak|
|Packaging Detail:||per buyers request|
Kopi Luwak or Civet Coffee is one of the worlds most expensive and rare coffee. It is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by the Asian Palm Civet and other related Civets which has undergone fermentation when it passed through its digestive tract.After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness.
Screen size : 15 -20
Moisture : Max 13 %
Triage : Max 8 %
Defect value : 6-8
Nurturing luwak in a farm to produce luwak coffee is a new method. This method is used by kopi luwak farmers to overcome the difficulty in gathering wild luwak coffee beans. By using this method, the kopi luwak farmers can maintain their production level as well as the quality, flavor and taste of the luwak coffee.
Strong Fragrance, Aroma, Flavor and Aftertaste, mild Acidity, medium Body, and good Balance level. But, because we can control the right time to gather luwak droppings, there is no strong earthy taste.
• Production (kg / month): 1800 to 2000
• Optimal temperature :13 to 28 Degrees Celcius
• Altitude : 1000 to 1300 from sea level (asl)
• Country of orgin : Indonesia
• Production areas : Pangalengan - Bandung.
• Caffeine content : 0.1 to 1.5 %
• Form of seeds : Flat with a clear midline
• Character stew : Low Acid & chocolate
• Method of harvest : Hand pick (Farmed Luwak)