|Port:||Delhi IGI Airport and Mumbai Nhava Sheva Sea Port|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Ton/Tons per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Delhi India|
|Advantage:||Long Lasting Colour|
|Usage:||Salon Hair Dying|
|Packaging Detail:||We at KEO have two types of Zipper pouch in 100-gram packing only in silver color. Packing size: 50, 100, 500 grams and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available in 100-gram packing only. Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminum Foil Pouch). We have our in-house laboratory for testing the quality. Our natural hair colors, henna powder, and Indian herbs are Halal, GMP and ISO Certified. Besides that, we have MSDS, Lab test reports.|
No PPD Organic Hair Dye is enriched with henna. Henna is known for its beneficial properties for the hair and scalp. It has a fortifying, antiseptic and anti-seborrhoeic action. It brings softness, suppleness, shine, and volume to the hair.
Free from oxidants, ammonia, p-phenylenediamine (PPD), synthetic fragrances, resorcinol, heavy metals, they respect the scalp and hair fiber.
All our formulas are tested under medical supervision.
|Product Name||No PPD Organic Hair Dye|
|Place of Origin||India|
|Material Collection||Pure Henna Leaves|
|Certification||ISO, GMP, MSDS, LAB TEST|
Q: Why are we?
A: We are the best in this Industry for more than 20 years and exporting Our Natural Henna in more than 40 counties and our clients admire us as No 1.
Q: What Products we are offering. ?
A We are producing
1. Natural Henna Powder
2. 100% Natural Hair Colors (Chemical Free)
3. Henna Based Hair Colors (Low% Chemical)
4. Indigo Hair Dye
5. Indian Herbs Powder
Q: What about certification?
A: We are ISO, HALAL, GMP, MSDS Certified.
Q: What is your web address?
A: We have www . kirpalexport . com. Where you may find whatever you are looking for.
Q: What about payment?
A: Payment mode is provided on our website as well.
Our Packaging: 50g, 100g, 500g, and 1kg in colored and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Zipper pouch also available.
Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminium Foil Pouch). Private Labeling Service also Available like Box Printing, Sticker Design, Labeling etc (Extra Charges).
Shipping Details: 5 to 7 days by AIR and 30 to 40 days by the SEA.
1. Halal Certificate
3. lab test
4. msds report
Application of Henna
Things to be prepared:-
1. Henna Powder
2. A pair of gloves (optional)
3. A bowl
5. A spoon (for making the paste).
6. A shower cap (optional)
How to dye:-
1. Hair Wash
Wash your hair by shampoo before application for good result.
To prevent skin coloring, thickly put the cream on the hairline. (optional)
2. Making the paste:-
1. Make the paste so thick that it can be easily and gently applied on hair.
2. Paste should not be too thick or too thin and should be applicable easily on the hair so that it will not fall down.
3. Applying the paste:-
1. The hairline can be neatly dyed by starting applying the paste from the hairline.
2. Put on the paste by hand from the scalp generously.
3. Bring the applied hair together at the parietal.
4. Apply the paste similarly to all part of the head.
5. After completing, lightly massage the head.
6. If you care about the hairline, generously apply the paste and press over by tissue papers, which make the paste stay on the hair and result in better coloring.
4. Keeping warm for 1 hour:-
1. Oxygen, moisture and temperature are very important for the Henna, Indigo and Natural colors to yield good coloring.
2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors almost releases pigment within 1 hours after dissolving. If you apply the paste longer than 1 hour, it will dominate the final color.
3. Stay in a warm place. The color is difficult to enter at low temperature, especially in winter.
4. Cover your head by a dried towel directly over the paste to make an air layer.
5. Heat the head by a hairdryer over the towel for a few minutes.
6. Wear a high heat-retaining cap over the towel for 1 hour.
1. Wash your hair with gently move and work your fingers through the hair to get out as much of the henna as you can. Then shampoo and use conditioner as you normally would.
2. Henna, Indigo and Natural colors continues coloring for few days by oxidization with the oxygen.
3. The moisture is also important for good coloring. We recommend to let your hair dry naturally (without using a hairdryer).
4. Keeping your hair warm by waring a cap also gives coloring.
1. Gives a natural color to the hair without any side effects.
2. Works as a hair conditioner to the hair, leaving it smooth and glossy.
3. Cools scalp and works as a dandruff treatment.
4. Therapeutic and calming treatment towards hair growth.
5. Treats headaches and aids sleep in a natural way.
6. 100% Grey / white Coverage Naturally.
We at KEO have two types of Zipper pouch in 100-gram packing only in silver color. Packing size: 50, 100, 500 grams and 1 kg and 20kg to 25 kg Bulk Packing. Colored pouch available in 100-gram packing only.
Packaging style: Double Layer Vacuum Packing (Vacuum Sealed LDPE Pouch + Composite Aluminum Foil Pouch). We have our in-house laboratory for testing the quality. Our natural hair colors, henna powder, and Indian herbs are Halal, GMP and ISO Certified. Besides that, we have MSDS, Lab test reports.
If you have any query about our product, do write mail to us on kirpaloverseas @ gmail . com or visit www . kirpalexport . com for more updates.