1. Can you point out the difference between Cambodian Hair and Vietnamese Hair?
Answer: Vietnamese Hair is soft, smooth and silky. While Cambodian Hair is more coarse and curly than Vietnamese Hair.
2. Does your hair have 100% natural texture?
Answer: Of course, our hair is 100% natural texture without chemical (tobe honest, our technology do not allow to treat with chemical).
3. How do you process the hair?
Answer: Hair is collected from villages in the whole Vietnam.
After collecting, our workers clean hair by Water, Shampoo and conditioner: Firstly we put raw hair into water and lay there in minutes, then take out, then put into another water that mixed with shampoo. Lay there, and then wash by hand.
Then take out, wash by hand with pure water until clean, then put into water that mixed with conditioner and lay there. When enough time, hair is absolutely clean, put out and dry by natural wind in our 3rd floor of my factory.
Then they use a comb to remove out short hair at the top to middle area
Make the head equal
Weave that bundle with machine [ many times to make sure Weft is strong].
Comb and test the bundle.
We do NOT use any chemical, dye hair or something else to the hair before sell it. We keep it " original!"
4. Is your Machine Weft Hair strong? Does it get tangling or shedding?
Answer: Yes, our Machine Weft is very strong, never get tangling or shedding.
Please refer the video I recorded recently. It shows you quality of our Machine Weft:
5. Is it cleaned from nits, lice, egg shell or greys?
Answer: Yes, it is. Our hair is no nits, lice or egg shell. It has not also greys.
6. Is it easy to bleach or dyed?
Answer: Yes, it is. You can bleach or dyed the hair very easy.
7. What is One hair One lady?
Answer: Human hair collected directly from only one hair donor is One hair One lady. It's sometimes referred to as Cut Hair.
8. Which texture and original hair should I choose, if my customer is a Black Woman, and also which color if my customer is a White Woman?
Answer: If you are a Black Woman, you'd better choose Cambodian Hair which come in Coarse Curly/Wavy Hair or Cambodian Coarse Straight Hair.
And if you are a White Woman, we recommend you choose Vietnamese Hair which come in Straight or Light Wavy Hair, smooth, silky and soft.
9. Do you offer Samples?
Answer: Yes, we do ! But all of the samples and shipping charges are not free.
10. How long does it take me to get the hair after passing the payment?
Answer: After you passing the payment and let me know, I need about 1-3 days to prepare the hair and 3-4 days for delivering. Total is about 4-7 days you will get the hair.
11. How many years have you been doing this hair business?
Answer: Untill now, we have been doing this for over 15 years.
12.How many quantity can you arrange for a month?
Answer: Over 10 tons!
13. How do you do business with new customers?
Answer: We follow these steps:
a. Contact and make clear about his needs [ what kind of hair, length, quality, quantity,...].
b. Sell him samples.
c. Invite him to go to Vietnam to see our Home-Factory by himself.
d. Be friends and co-operate in long term.
14. Do I have to do any duty to import the hair from you?
Answer: NO! We will do everything including Tax, customs, shipping,.... What you have to do is checking and packing the hair with us.
15. Do you have the relationship with your gorvernment?
Answer: Yes, we do. We have good relationship with customs. This makes everything easy!
16. If after buying hair and i find that there is any mistakes with the quality, what do you do in this case?
Answer: We will recheck everything with you, and if the mistake belongs to us, we will refund you enough money that "mistake" costs!
17. How can I pay for the hair?
Answer: You can use Western Union / Money Gram/ Bank Transfer, Paypal or Cash.
18. This is the first time I visit to Vietnam, after buying the hair from you, I want to discover Hanoi, what should I do?
Answer: To show you our hospitality, we would like to be your "Free TourGuide" to help you discover our beautiful Hanoi in 2 days!