bulk basmati rice Manufacturer

$750.00 - $800.00
Min. Order
20 Tons
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

U V EXPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED

IN Manufacturer
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
8.6%
Transactions
---
5 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Mumbai
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 20000 Ton/Tons per Month
Type: Rice
Texture: Soft
Kind: White Rice
Variety: Long-Grain Rice
Style: Fresh
Cultivation Type: Common
Color: White
Broken Ratio (%): 0.5 %
Max. Moisture (%): 13 %
Admixture (%): 2 %
Crop Year: 2015
Certification: haccp
Place of Origin: Haryana India
Brand Name: MIRAB , ESHAL
Delivery Detail: 20 days
Packaging Detail: AS PER BUYER DEMAND

 

Our Services

 

 

We never compromised on the quality and services provided to the customer. The organization has extensive knowledge to meet international standards of quality and excellence.

 

Company Information

 

With its strong support from supply chain framework, the company promises to source and supply the goods of highest standard around the world.

Mission: Quality assurance and on-time delivery is of prime importance to us and this gives us a strong edge in a very competitive market.

Vision: To become best global export company and to provide quality products and services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.

Values: Our growth and success are through the maintenance of our quality standards.

Purpose: We strive to supply our customers with the best quality goods at competitive prices at all times.

 

FAQ

1.Will you customize the packing design?

   Yes, we do printing in the bag as per buyers requirement.

 

2.What is the payment terms?

   30% advance and remaining 70% as confirmed, irrevocable LC

3.What is the lead time?

   Within 20-30days from the date of advance payment & LC confirmation.

 

 

RITIKA BANSAL

 

INTERNATIONAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE

 

Mob: +91-7042380066

 

Skype: ritikabansal29