In today's business environment, sustaining growth and profitability is never a guarantee. Technological and scientific advances shorten life cycles of products and services, business models change and new competitors appear from outside the industry. This constant instability makes it necessary to seek new business opportunities. How do you identify market opportunities in these conditions?
What We Offer
Successful businesses have extensive knowledge of their customers and their competitors. Market research is the process of gathering information which will make you more aware of how the people you hope to sell to will react to your current or potential products and services. Whether you are aware of it or not, as a business owner you conduct market research all the time. When you talk to customers about your business or check out the prices of your competitors you are conducting market research. Formalizing the process can produce a wealth of information about your products and services, your customers and the marketplace you operate in.
* the list of current / potential importers, distributors, wholesalers, etc., the ist of the product / service * import duties, licenses, quotas, standards (TS) , etc. * market size, segments, level of competition * import & local information about the product * current market prices for the product (wholesale / retail) * the availability of insurance, leasing, factoring services * export opportunities verification * export operations report
* the list of current manufacturers, exporters, suppliers of the product / service * export licenses, restrictions, taxes (if any) * the supply market size * national export figures with the pecentage * current market prices for the product (wholesale / retail) , etc.
Market research not only helps you make well-informed decisions, but it also helps to take the guesswork out of innovation and funnel resources into ideas and projects that hold the most potential. There is a list of ways how you can use market research: - To determine the feasibility of a new business: the market research indicates if there's little or no demand for the product or service, the business is unlikely to succeed. - To identify and develop potential new markets. - To keep close tabs on marketing trends and develop strategies on how to stay ahead of the curve or adapt to changing market conditions. - To test demand for new products or features. - To determine optimal product placement – how, when and where should a product enter the market.
1. Q: What is the price of your document?
A: The Market research price is customized, it depends on the product specification.
2. Q: What is the term of payment?
A: You can pay us by bank transfer (T/T), Western Union and PayPal.
3. Q: How long does it take to organize everything? A: It always takes us 5 - 10 days to send you the document.