India is the 5th largest producer of soyabean in the world producing around 10 million tons of soyabean every year. India soyabean meal is N0n GMO product, excellent source of Lysine, Triyptophan and Threonini for poultry feed and is the largest vegetable protein available in the world. Argentina is the largest exporter of soyabean meal.
Soyabean meal provided by us is widely used for making animal feed. Owing to the high protein content, our soya meal is used to add protein in the diet of cattle and other animals.
Soyabeans are an important global crop providing oil and protein. Soyabean extraction meal comprises residues arising from oil extraction from soyabeans performed using by extraction solvent. It is mainly produced in Madhyapradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Uttarpradesh, Andrapradesh, Nagaland, Gujarat, etc.
Soyabean is the most used vegetable protein feed as an animal feed ingredient. Soyabean is sent for crushing to get oil and cake which is further sent to extraction for removal of residual oil and to obtain its meal. Soyabean meal is considered premium to other meals due to high protein content. The Indian soyabean extraction has a high pro-fat content (49 % - 50 % ) compared to a 44 - 48 % pro-fat content of China and American countries and is very well accepted in the international market. South East Asia, ( Vietnam, Thailand ,Indonesia ,Phillipines, Singapore and Malaysia, etc.)
- The range of soyabean meal we offer is also very rich in protein and is made available varied package sizes at very reasonable price.
- Soyabean meal is generally the nomenclature assigned to the product that is assigned to the product that is obtained as a result of solvent Extraction of soyabeans.
- This product is usually segregated and sold according to its protein content.
- If the product is obtained through mechanical pressing, then it is called Soya Expelled Cake.
- Animal feed ingredientssuch as Soyabean Meal, Rapeseed Meal, Rice Bran Extraction Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Di-Calcium PHosphate, Fish meal, etc for cattle feeding, chicken feeding, pig feeding, horse feeding, etc.
- We are regularly exporting these animal feed ingredients to Far East Asian countries like Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, etc. Middle East like Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia etc and African countries like Kenya Tanzania etc.