Also known as the "King of Fruits" in South East Asia, Malaysia's durian is well known for it's distinctive odour, yellow creamy pulp, strong taste with tiny seed and formidable thorn-covered husk. Musang King Durian is named as the world best premium durian.
Farm : GAP Certified
Farm Location: Raub Pahang, Malaysia
Our Packing Factory: GMP Certified
Sizes: 1.5kg to 2.5kg each durian
Shape: Whole round
We have taken stringent quality control while picking our fruit for export:
1) Choose and Filter for good whole round shape fruit, without any worm hole or irregular shape
2) Choose and filter out any crack and line crack on the fruit
3) Choose and ensure fruit ripeness
4) Random choose few pieces of fruit everyday and every batch and open up to check the pulp quality, brix test and texture inside
5) Professionally pack and fast delivery to ensure perishable damage less than 1%
Our Durian has exported to:
China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brunei, East Malaysia, Canada, Macao, USA, Australia, Vietnam.