|Port:||Ho Chi Minh|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Max. Moisture (%):||13|
|Place of Origin:||Vietnam|
|Packaging Detail:||Export packing method : 60kg/bag ( bag = 3 layers of draft paper and 2 PE inner) or packing: OEM|
- Robusta coffee ( Coffea canephora Pierre ex A. Frochner) at Buon Ma Thuot Land
- Arabica coffee ( Catimor) at Cau Dat – Da Lat – Lam Dong
- Weasel coffee at Lam Dong and Buon Ma Thuot
2. How to harvest: Hand picking
3. Drying method:
- Robusta : Natural Dry and Pulped Natural Dry (semi-dry) ( by sunshine)
- Arabica: Machine Dry
4. Export packing method : 60kg/bag ( bag = 3 layers of draft paper and 2 PE inner) or packing: OEM
5. Processing Type: roasted coffee bean
6. Grading and phase commit: Grade - size 18
7. Price FOB/CIF: “ Note: Quotation have avaible for 01 day ”
8. Payment terms : LC/TT
9. Shipping period: 30 days ( up to carrier port)
10. Preferred price list:
Besides, we support for you design packaging at Vietnam with cheapest price. Our coffee bean is planted at Daklak which is us land. We invest money for the farmers, then they sell again for us It’s us strength so our coffee quantity always be ensure.
Weasel coffee and legendary.
Has long had a drink with a distinct flavor: slightly musty odor but as sweet as syrup, the smooth and dark chocolate, molasses and fresh sometimes the taste of tobacco, a little bitter but very pleasant. Friday drinks this strange world quickly “crazy” because of it. Drink this can’t be anything other than a weasel coffee.
Weasel coffee is known about the first time in 1616, when Indonesia was the Dutch colony. The farmers in the coffee in Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi in the process inadvertently collected detection of bean spillage under a tree. So to take advantage of, they bring of washed, roasted and coffee flavors from which mink were found.
The Europeans who came to Indonesia and then enjoy the first map drink this strange and was quickly “crazy” because of it. Therefore, Indonesia is also considered the origin of coffee is world famous.
Today, referring to weasel coffee, the whole world knows real weasel coffee, but few people really know why coffee is expensive to make these “Christian coffee enthusiasts seeking to it.
In fact, in Southeast Asia have a similar civet (buried with incense) loves to eat berries and they are very savvy when selecting only the results most mature, most succulent, to enjoy the most aromatic. However, they only eat and digest the fruit pulp, left the coffee is then discharged as assigned to it, people will collect it.
According to scientists, the beans after the last note of the ferret stomach was fermented by a special enzyme, making these beans this is a special flavor very hard to describe. Coffee bean next trip the ferret stomach was cut down the protein, thus going down after roasting.