Welcome to XCJD. we are specialized in manufacturing a variety of fire extinguishers and related accessories with International Approval, such as CE, EN3.
We are focused on the fire protection market around the world, survive on good quality and credit,sincerely looking forward to cooperate with you.
Thank you for visiting our website, hope you can get the items you want.
Dry powder fire extinguisher use:
(1) Before use, first shake the fire extinguisher several times to make the dry powder in the bottle loose;
(2), unplug the insurance pin, press the pressure root at the base of the flame;
(3) In the process of fire extinguishing, it should always be in an upright state, and should not be used horizontally or upside down;
(4) Prevent re-ignition after fire extinguishing
| || ||0.5KG||1KG||2KG||3KG||4KG||5KG||6KG||8KG||9KG||12KG|
|Valve ||Inlet thread||M24*1.5||M24*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5||M30*1.5|
|Gauge Thread|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|| M10*1-12.5|
|Dip Tube Thtead||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5||M16X1.5|
|Hanger|| ||68X185mm||100*275||124*322|| || || || || || || |
|Hose|| || || || ||350MM||400MM||400MM||430MM||480MM||520MM||580MM|
Portable dry powder fire extinguisher use method
1. When using a portable dry powder fire extinguisher, the handle of the fire extinguisher should be handed over to the fire.
2. Put down the fire extinguisher at a distance of 3-5 meters from the fire point. When used outdoors, it should occupy the upper wind direction.
3. Before use, first turn the fire extinguisher upside down several times to make the dry powder in the cylinder loose.
4. Unplug the fuse, hold the nozzle with one hand, and press the handle with the other hand. The dry powder will be ejected from the nozzle.
5. When using a dry powder fire extinguisher to save the dispersing liquid fire, it should be sprayed from the side of the flame, aiming at the root of the flame, and from near to far, sweeping left and right, and propelling quickly until all the flames are extinguished.
6. When using a dry powder fire extinguisher to save the flammable liquid in the container, the fire should also be directed from the side of the flame to the left side of the flame. When the flame is driven out of the container, it should move forward quickly and extinguish all the remaining fire. When extinguishing fires, be careful not to align the nozzle directly with the liquid surface to prevent the impact of the dry powder airflow from splashing the oil, causing the fire to expand and causing fire extinguishing difficulties.
7. The use of dry powder fire extinguisher should be kept in an upright state during the fire extinguishing process. Do not use it horizontally or upside down, otherwise it should not be sprayed; at the same time, pay attention to prevent re-ignition after dry powder fire extinguisher, because the dry powder fire extinguisher has little cooling effect and exists at the fire point. Under the condition of hot substances, it is easy to re-ignite after fire extinguishing