|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||20 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Other Names:||poly Lys, E- PL|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
|pH:||4.0-6.5 (1% Aqeous Solution)|
|Shelf life:||2 Years|
|Appearance:||Pale yellow powder|
|Delivery Detail:||0-7 working days, depending on the orde quantity|
|Packaging Detail:||0.25kg, 0.5kg HDPE bottles with integral, tamper-proof seals, or 20 kg, 25kg cartons|
Common or ususal name: Epsilon-Polylysine, ε-Polylysine, Polylysine
Chemical name: poly (2-amino-1-oxo-1, 6-hexanediyl)
Chemical abstract service (CAS) number: 28211-04-3
Empirical formula C180H362N60O31
MOLECULAR WEIGHT 4200da
We are professional manufacturer / supplier/ seller/ producer/ factory of the following
1. Polylysine 99.5% purity
2. 50:50 mixture with maltodextrin
E-Polylysine was generally recognized as safe as food preservative by FDA in October, 2003.
It is widely used as food preservation in rice, noodles, cakes, snacks, and ice creams, salad, canned foods and meat products.
E-polylysine is a polymer of L-Lysine, an essential amino acid required for human health. It is a natural product produced by biotechnological processes including fermentation of bacteria. E-polylysine has various functions such as preservative and surfactant.
- Effectively inhibits bacteria, yeasts in food and comestics products.
- Ensure microbiological safety of food and comestics products.
- Can be used before or after heat treatment due to its excellent temperature stability.
- Secures desired cost efficiency due to low dosage requirement.
- Meets consumer demands for preservation with natural antimicrobials by fully or partially replacing synthetic preservatives.