18 Gauge Computerized Glove hand knitting machine
Size in needles
L: 123 M: 113 S: 103
single phase, 220V, 200W
step motor controller
1,200mm (L) x 680mm (W) x 1,700mm (H)
- size changing device
- 3-finger palm/D3 device
- U2 device (plating feeders)
- U3 device
- yarn tail insertion device
- secondary yarn cutter/C2 device
- infrared safety area sensor
- Infrared sensor drop device
- glove drop assistant device
- terminal management system
1.The world leading high gauge gloves:BX204 is the world leading computerized seamless glove
knitting machine that can produce 18G gloves.18G gloves offer a fit and feel equivalent to that of
bare hands.Round and seamless,sung-fitting fingertips make them perfect for applications that require high manual precision including
medical ,technical and assembly work.Very tight stitches between the fingers also make them
suited for use as coated turn gloves.
2.Compact carriage: It features a completely new carriage system which is 20% smaller and 30%
lighter than its predecessor.This design yields quicker and more responsive carriage and increases
productivity ,all while minimizing structural stress on the machine for increased durability
3.Stitch density control:A new stepping motor finely adjusts stitch density to help the glove conform
to the various parts of the hands. By doing so,gloves cab be shaped to fit fingers and hands snugly
and extend the benefits of the ultra fine gauge gloves even further.
4. X-yarn device:It eliminate the necessity for using post-knit overlock sewing machines at the cuffs.The X-yarn device is therefore an effective way to cut manual labor costs and increase overall productivity.
5.Computerized lubrication:BX204 computerized lubrication provides an optimum amount of oil to
all required parts according to a preset schedule.Automatic lubrication also prevent over-lubrication,conserving oil and keeping your products clean.
6Control panel:It features on ease of operation. Large LED displays current knitting conditions,
Touch-control numerical keys also offer convenient data input.
1. Secondary yarn cutter/C2 device:It features a motor-driven cutter and looper for secondary-color yarns.Its electronically controlled motor enables holding and releasing of secondary yarn at specified courses intervals during knitting.
2.Infrared drop sensor:The steel wires of traditional micro switch drop device can easily catch the
gloves.The sensor replaces the traditional one and features high sensitivity without any any drop
3. Terminal management system:This system can network all the knitting machines in the plant and realize centralized terminal management.Its advantage include:a)eliminate the need for programming the machines individually:b)help calculate the actual productivity and idle and maintenance time of each machine and assess the performance of operators and technicians; c)link to the internet,the managers can supervise the plant anytime and anywhere.