Rucca WPC/PVC Wood and Plastic Composite New Waterproof and Anticorrosive Interior Wall Cladding Panel 204*16mm

1-299 Square Meters
300-1199 Square Meters
1200-2199 Square Meters
>=2200 Square Meters
Min. Order
1 Square Meter
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
US$ 450,000+
12 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Brand Name: RUCCA,Rucca
Usage: wall decoration
Place of Origin: Guangdong China,Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Product name: WPC Decorative Wall Panel
Size: 204*16mm
Color: Teak, Gold, Cedar, Red sandal, Mahogany
Package: Carton
Project Solution Capability: Others
Model Number: W02,W02
Application: Hotel,home,office,commercial building
Product Meterial: Wood Plastic Composite
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Packaging Detail: standard carton
Package Preview:,

Send Inquiry to Get the Latest Competitive Price and Best Service to Save your Time and Cost


W02 Details



Brand nameRucca
Item name204 wall panel
Materiala mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
ColorGold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order300 square  meters
PackageStandard canton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
 1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
 2) Resistance to rot and crack
 3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
 4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
 5) High impact resistant
Features6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
 7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
 8) Broad range of finished and appearance
 9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
 10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives




 Click Picture and View More Detail Information: WPC Decking, Interior Wall, Exterior Wall, Sliding, Interior Ceiling, Exterior Screening, Timber



Manufacture View: Factory, Company, Showroom; Clients and Exhibitions