Rucca WPC/PVC Wood and Plastic Composite New Waterproof and Anticorrosive Interior Wall Cladding Panel 204*16mm

$16.83
1-299 Square Meters
$15.43
300-1199 Square Meters
$14.02
1200-2199 Square Meters
$11.22
>=2200 Square Meters
Min. Order
1 Square Meter
Coupons
$1,000.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
protects your Alibaba.com orders
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.
Recommended for you
$0.88
1 Meter
(MOQ)
$3.60
1 Meter
(MOQ)
$1.45
500 Meters
(MOQ)
$9.70
100 Square Meters
(MOQ)
$0.49
500 Meters
(MOQ)
$19.00
1 Square Meter
(MOQ)
Company Information

Foshan Ruccawood Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
95.4%
Transactions
US$ 470,000+
12 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Brand Name: RUCCA,Rucca
Usage: wall decoration
Place of Origin: Guangdong China,Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Warranty: More than 5 Years
Product name: WPC Decorative Wall Panel
Size: 204*16mm
Color: Teak, Gold, Cedar, Red sandal, Mahogany
Package: Carton
Project Solution Capability: Others
Model Number: W02,W02
Application: Hotel,home,office,commercial building
Product Meterial: Wood Plastic Composite
After-sale Service: Online Technical Support
Packaging Detail: standard carton
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H68d0577e9ad84be4947e3c5469c2aee9B.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/H3cfd8eb05c4945229f966f32b94ac7f9n.jpg_640x640.jpg

Send Inquiry to Get the Latest Competitive Price and Best Service to Save your Time and Cost

 

W02 Details

204-_01

204-_03

Brand nameRucca
Item name204 wall panel
ModelW02
Size204*16mm
Materiala mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
ColorGold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order300 square  meters
PackageStandard canton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
 1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
 2) Resistance to rot and crack
 3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
 4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
 5) High impact resistant
Features6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
 7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
 8) Broad range of finished and appearance
 9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
 10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

204-_04204-_05204-_02204-_068-01

Ruccawood

 Click Picture and View More Detail Information: WPC Decking, Interior Wall, Exterior Wall, Sliding, Interior Ceiling, Exterior Screening, Timber

 

220190723-01(1)

Manufacture View: Factory, Company, Showroom; Clients and Exhibitions

 

 220190723-02