This type uses the all glass evacuated solar collector tubes as the heat-absorbing element. The high vacuum degree of the clearance between the outer and inner tube reduces the heat emission which is caused by convection and conduction. The layer films(coating) of the all glass evacuated tubes transfer the sun energy into heat energy. The high absorption and low emittance rate of Jiadele’s layer fils is unique. Depending on the different density between hot water and cold water, a water flowing cycle is created in the tube. Hot water flows automatically upwards while the cold water flows downward. The water in the storage tank will be heated from this natural circulation.
Key Specification: Water is rapidly heated by the heat pipe There is no water in the vacuum tube, so the tube will not break in winter The small size of the collector allows for versatile architectonic integration Collector can be combines with existing pipeline The collector can operate even in case of a broken tube. A single tube can if necessary be exchanged without interruption of the heating cycle. Material: Outer tank: aluminum alloy 2.0mm Frame if made of aluminum alloy.
Fluid Volume (Liter)
1) Vacuum tube: 58*1800mm, 3 target of AL-SS-CU W/S inserting heat pipe surrounding 4Pcs of aluminum slices
2) Inner manifold: Adopts the red copperΦ35mm withstand to 0.6MPa(6Bar) for pressurzed system
3) Outer manifold: Aluminum alloy
4) Frame: Aluminum alloy
5) Insulation layer: Rock wool
6) Angle: Adjust it according to different countries'latitude