|Function:||Breath Alcohol Tester Safety|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Sensor type:||Semi-conductor Sensor|
|Battery:||2x AAA (not Included)|
|Detect range:||0.00-0.19% BAC / 0.0-1.9 g/l|
|Packaging Detail:||color box|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||14.5X9X3.2 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.3 KG|
Quick response double screen clock temperature electrochemical alcohol sensor (GT-ALT-13)
Do not drive after drinking
(1)Clock LCD (2) Alcohol tester LCD
(3) Power button (4) Breath inhaler
(5) MODE button (6) SET button
(7) ADJ button (8) Battery compartment
1. Dual LCD display.
2. Digital alcohol test with audible alert.
3. Range: 0.00-0.19% BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l.
4. Quick response and resume.
5. Auto power off.
6. Real time & alarm timer..
8. Count down timer.
9. Use 2× “AAA” alkaline batteries.
1. Slide open the battery compartment lid from the back of the unit.
2. Insert two “AAA” alkaline batteries with correct polarity as indicated.
3. Remove the battery insulator to activate the 1.5V clock button cell (AG13), which is supplied before use.
4. Close the battery compartment lid.
How to use the alcohol tester
1. Press and hold the power button for 1 second, the alcohol tester LCD will turn on with one beep sound.
2. The “warm up” symbol is displayed, and the 10 to 00 countdown is started that indicate the tester is in warm-up mode.
It always has a large number of gas & impurity adsorbed on the surface of alcohol tester, when first time taking out the tester from the packaging, or after long time no using for the tester, it need more time for cleaning and warm up the sensor, you should repress the power button and retry several times if possible.
1. The “Blow” symbol is displayed when warm-up is succeed, and the 10 to 00 countdown is started that indicate the tester is in testing mode.
2. Near and blow steady into the breath inhaler for 3-5 seconds.
3. Read the test result from the alcohol tester LCD.
4. The “Caution” symbol is displayed if the alcohol concentration is the level:
0.02% BAC (or 0.2g/l) to 0.05% BAC (or 0.5g/l)
0.05% BAC (or 0.5g/l) to 0.08% BAC (or 0.8g/l)
5. The “Danger” symbol is displayed with beep audible alert if the alcohol concentration is the level:
Over & equal 0.05% BAC (or 0.5g/l)
Over & equal 0.08% BAC (or 0.5g/l)
6. If no blow into the breath inhaler at the test mode, the LCD will display “0.00 %BAC & 0.0g/l” value.
To obtain more accurate result, manufacturer recommend you to check repeatedly 2 or 3 times.
Auto power off
After the result be display for about 10 seconds, the “OFF” symbol will appear for 2-3 seconds and the alcohol tester be turned off.
How to use the clock
1. In real time mode, press <ADJ> button to select 12 or 24 hour format.
2. Press and hold <SET> button for 2 seconds to enter real time hour setting, the hour digit is flashed on the clock LCD, press <ADJ> button to adjust.
3. Press <SET> button again to enter minute setting, the minute digit is flashed, press <ADJ> button to adjust.
4. Press <SET> button to confirm.
1. In real time mode, press <MODE> button once to enter alarm mode.
2. Press <ADJ> button to select alarm on or off.
3. Press and hold <SET> button for 2 seconds to enter alarm timer hour setting, the hour digit is flashed, press <ADJ> button to adjust..
4. Press <SET> button again to enter minute setting, the minute digit if flashed, press <ADJ> to adjust.
5. Press <SET> button to confirm.
1. In real time mode, press <MODE> button twice to enter temperature mode.
2. Press <ADJ> button to select C or F format.
Count down timer
1. In real time mode, press <MODE> button 3 times to enter timer mode.
2. Press and hold <SET> button for 2 seconds to enter timer hour setting, the hour digit is flashed, press <ADJ> button to adjust.
3. Press <SET> button again to enter minute setting, the minute digit flashed, press <ADJ> button to adjust.
4. Press <SET> button to confirm.
5. Press <ADJ> button to start countdown when the timer value is not 00:00, press <ADJ> button again to stop the timer.
6. When the timer count down to 00:00, the alarm will sound, then reload the timer value.
The LCD flickering indicates low power of batteries, please replace two “AAA” alkaline batteries.
* Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
* Range: 0.00%-0.19% BAC (0.0-1.9g/l )
* Test accuracy: 0.01% BAC (0.1g/l)
* Power input: 2×1.5V “AAA” alkaline battery
* Operating time: warm up: 10s, response: <5s
* Clock accuracy: +/- 2.0 seconds/day
* Dimension: 119×31×22mm
* Environmental temperature: 10℃-40℃
* Environmental humidity: 40%-90%
-- When after drinking, it is recommended to last after 20 minutes, it is because 20 minutes is approximately for alcohol to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to dissipate.
-- For accurate result, do not repeat next testing within 3 minutes after last time.
-- Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
-- Do not use chemicals to clean the tester directly.
-- Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe.
-- Do not use any excitant substances near the tester, such as paint, insecticides, alcohol.
-- Do not place the tester in the closed environment with contaminated air.
-- Modifying or tampering with the unit’s internal components may cause a malfunction.
-- The unit is designed to be used as an aid to promote reasonable driving. It should not be used in anticipation of the use or operation of vehicles, machinery, or equipment.
-- The unit makes no references whatsoever to blood alchol content or other such measures of intoxicaton promulgated by government, medical or other agencies or bodies.
-- The result of this alcohol gives BAC for reference only, manufacturer does not to take any legal responsibility.
-- Each individual’s body responds differently to alcohol. A person may become legally impaired to drive at a point below the legal blood alcohol limit.