|Port:||SHANGHAI or SHENZHEN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|fiber type:||suitable for both single fiber and ribbon|
|Place of Origin:||Sichuan China|
|fiber capaticy:||24 to 576 fiber|
|cable entries in base:||total 5 to 7 holes|
|Model Number:||GJS03 series|
The FO joint Closure ,optic fiber splice closures fiber enclosures( FOSC) are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable.
Per closure can accommodate up to 24--576 fiber.
1. The material of FOSC body:ageing resistance and ultraviolet radiation resistance
2. Base-to-dome seals on FOSC are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry.
3. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core,
slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in
many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
4. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
4 small holes +1 oval hole
5 small holes +1 oval hole
6 small holes +1 oval hole
8 small holes +1 oval hole
16 small holes +1 oval hole
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥40mm. Low optical loss