· March Expo 2021 selection
·
$0.25 - $1.00
Min. Order : 10000 Pieces

1000ml Empty Printer Toner/Drugs/Chemical Products Plastic Packaging Bottle

Coupons
$100.00 OFF
Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: Guang Zhou
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 1200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Printing: Screen printing &Label printing
Port of export: Guang Zhou
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Color: Customized
Service: OEM/ODM
Sealing Type: SCREW CAP
Model Number: GY-A65
MOQ: 10000pcs
capacity: 600ml
Brand Name: guoyuu
Industrial Use: Chemical
Packing: Outstanding export carton
Surface Handling: Screen Printing
Authentication: ISO9001 2008
Plastic Type: HDPE
Neck finish: 38mm
Advanage: good quality &best price
Delivery Detail: 10-15days after sample confirmed
Packaging Detail: inner packing :pp bag ,outer packing :carton
Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyu Plastic Products Factory
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤7h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 350,000+
22
Transactions
51-100
Employees
1-4
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
Product name1000ml Empty Printer Toner/Drugs/Chemical Products Plastic Packaging Bottle
MaterialHDPE
Volume1000ml
ColorCustomized
Available closureMist sprayer pump,Lotion pump,Trigger sprayer,Disc cap,Flip top cap,Screw cap,etc
SampleFree sample in stock color for your test
Lead time10-15 days after sample confirmed
DecorationPressure sensitive label application,hot stamping,silk screen printing
Payment termT/T, L/C
Packing

1.Outstanding export carton

2.Shipping marks can be printed on the carton as per      the customer's requirements.

ServiceOEM&ODM
AuthenticationISO9001 2008

QQ201807131709291.jpgQQ201807131709251.jpg

Application

suitable for a range of applications including personal care product,chemicals,garden products,detergents and pet care .

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging:1.Inner Packaging: Polybag  (prevent dust and abrasion)

                    2.Outter Packaging: Outstanding export carton  (prevent dust, abrasion and squeeze)

Shipping: express courier, sea shippment or air shippment...

Our Services

1.Free sample can be provided if needed

2.High quality and competitive price here.

3.All the material is environmental friendly and recyclable,Pass SGS test.

4.Your payment will go through alibaba one touch company,the third party to      protect your interest .

5.Vacuum test to ensure no leaking;4 QC person to ensure every bottle is in good quality 

6. Professional team and Excellent sales&after-sale services to make you enjoy    a business experience

7. Customized packing  and timely delivery  to let you feel relieved

8.We can make new molds with logo for your  Company Patented Product

Company Information

Our company is a professional packaging company.We established in 2009 and have long-term relationship with customers from all over the world.Our packaging products are widely applied in daily commodity, cosmetics, Chemical oil etc. Such as shampoo bottle, detergent bottle,foam bottle,perfume bottle,cream jar,plastic cap and pump or sprayer, and so on.We have different designbottles provide to the customers,customers can print their logo on the bottle to sell their products.We also can provide from product design, mould development,safety test, manufacturing and logistics.

FAQ

1. Q: How can I get some samples?  

     A:  We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost,  the samples are free

           for you, and this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.                  

           Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI(remote pick-up) service upon FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to 

              have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your            local carrier company.

 2. Q: Where is your factory?

     A: Zhongshan Huangpu Guoyuu Plastic Products Facory

           Guangxing Road, Dayan Industry Zone, Huangpu Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province.

3. Q: What's your MOQ?

     A:  10,000pcs.

4. Q: What's your delivery time?

     A: In general 10-20 days, it base on your quantity.

5. Q: What's your payment terms?

    A:  30% deposit, the rest 70% paid before shipment by T/T. 

IMG_0997_.jpginitpintu_.jpgHTB1RX9oGXXXXXcEXXXXq6xXFXXXL_.jpg 

Blowing

injection

 

Printing

Testing

 

Welcome to contact us!