|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 Ton/Tons per Year|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|Enzyme Activity:||700,000 u/ml|
|Delivery Detail:||within 2 weeks after signing the sales contract|
|Packaging Detail:||25kg/drum or as clients' requirements|
Xiangyu Beta-Amylase is a kind of high efficiency enzyme preparation which is extracted from quality plants by scientific microbial fermentation and advanced technology. This product is developed especially for beer brewing, vinegar, high maltose syrup, crystal maltitol and other sugar industry with maltose as its end product or medium product.
II. Definition of Activity:
One gram of solid β-Amylase powder(or 1ml liquidβ-Amylase) at 60°C and pH5.5 hydrolyzes 1.10% starch solution in one hour to produce the maltose amount is defined as one enzyme activity unit and marked with u/g(u/ml) .
1. Effective Temperature: 30-50°C, Optimum Temperature: 55-65°C
2. Effective pH: 3.0-6.5, Optimum pH: 5.0-5.6
IV. Working Mechanism:
Beta-Amylase is a kind of exo-amylase. It begins at the non-reducing end of the liquefaction starch and hydrolyzes them in turn by the maltose unit and react Walden inversion. Then the product becomes β type maltose from alpha type. This enzyme can’t hydrolyze α-1, 6-glucosidic in the starch branch. Starch decomposition will stop at 2~3 glucoase residue which are in front of the 1,6 link. Therefore, there is nearly no glucose production in production of maltose.
|Enzyme Activity||≥700,000 u/ml|
|Volume Weight||≤1.25 g/ml|
VI. Application and Recommend Dosage:
The optimum saccharification conditions depends on saccharification time,pH ,temperature, substrate concentration and enzyme dosage. Every user should decide the optimum technological conditions according to the specific conditions.
(The following dosage is an example of 700,000 u/g. Other specification can be converted according to the enzyme activity)
1. In the manufacturing process of maltose syrup and beer brewing: Recommended dosage is 0.1-0.3L/t of dry basis, the optimum saccharification is 12-30 hours for the former one and 0.5-1 hour for the latter one.
2. In the manufacture of high maltose syrup (>70%): using β- Amylase with pullulanase in saccharification stage. Recommended methods: Adding β- Amylase in proportion of 0.5-1.0L/t of dry basis and pullulanase 0.5-1.0L/t of dry basis (based on 1000 u/ml), saccharifying for 24 hours.
3. In the manufacture of super high maltose syrup (>90%): saccharification stage need to use with pullulanase. Recommended methods: Adding β- Amylase in proportion of 1.5-2.0L/t of dry basis, pullulanase 1.5-2.8L/t of dry basis (based on 1000 u/ml), saccharifying for 24 hours and adding maltotriose enzyme1.5-2.0L/t of dry basis, saccharifying for another 24 hours.
Should be Stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place; protect from direct sunlight, heat and dampness; avoid storing with poisonous and harmful substances.
VIII. Shelf Life:
6~9 months, subject to storage condition
25kg/drum, 30kg/drum or as clients’ requirements
X. Technical Support and Service:
Xingtai Sinobest Biotech Co., Ltd. will provide technical support service in the whole process. Our professional technicians will guarantee every client to use this product under proper guide.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, please consult a doctor.
Should any of these items be of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us for more details. Sincerely hope to establish long-term cooperation relationship with you.
Thank you for your kind attention! :)