|Port:||YANTIAN, SHEKOU, HONGKONG|
|Supply Ability:||100000000 Piece/Pieces per Year|
|Other Names:||heat resistant paint|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic|
|Usage:||Appliance Paint,Car Paint,Electrical Insulating Varnish,Furniture Paint,Plastic Coating,Road Marking Paint,Rubber Coating|
|Product Name:||600degree high heat resistant industrial spray paint|
|Usage:||Appliance Paint, Boat Paint,Car Paint...|
|Propellant:||DME or LPG|
|Coverage:||About 2 square meter per can|
|Delivery Detail:||25 days|
|Packaging Detail:||400ml/pc 12pcs/ctn|
high heat resistant aerosol spray paint (up to 500 degree Celsius)
7CF® This product is an organic silicon aerosol paint, paint film in self-dry after 30 minutes, after 200 °C after drying 2 hours to reach optimum performance can be at 500 °C under a long-term performance of heat and maintain the film intact.
Application: BBQ, oven, heat pipe, exhaust pipe, chimney.
Drying Time: Dry to handle in 1 hour. Recoat within 1 hour or after 24 hours.
1. Clean surface thoroughly, removing all dirt, grease, oil, wax, rust, moisture, etc. Cover adjacent areas to protect from spray mist. Use at room temp.
2. Shake can vigorously for 1-2 minutes before spraying and occasionally while in use to ensure color uniformity and prevent clogging.
3. Hold the can 20-30cm from the surface to be sprayed, press spray button firmly with steady even strokes while moving can rapidly back and forth.
4. 2 to 3 films with 20-35μm thick are better. Intermittence of 5-10 minutes between each film is recommended.
5. Sunlight resistant varnish is recommended to improve the weather resistance of films when used outdoor. Special UV-resistant varnish can be produced to satisfy special demands of customers.
6. Avoid spraying in rainy day or freezing environment.
7.Dry to handle in 1 hour. Recoat within 1 hour or after 24 hours.
1.Keep in ventilated cool and dry places.
2.Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
3.Keep out of the reach of children.
4.If eye contact, immediately flush eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
5.If skin contact, flush skin with running water (and soap if available) and seek medical attention in the event of irritation.