MC573 is standard capsule slip rings with gold-gold contacts,which ensured the stabilty of the signal transmission and working life, mainly used for civilian, commercial areas.
MC5739 is the high-end version corresponding to MC573, ultra-thick gold-plated,imported bearings, rare metal alloy brushes, mainly used for military, defense and other non-civilian areas.
36 rings 2A/ring
20 million revolutions
Continuous rotating max 150RPM; Discontinuous rotating max 250RPM.
Insulation Resistance Power
Power:≥600MΩ/500VDC , Signal:≥600MΩ/500VDC
MC Capsule Slip Rings
Slip rings are suitable for various applications
with 360 ° rotation conductive and transmission signal
Imported Engineering Plastic
Extremely high properties of wear resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, ageing resistance
250RPM rotating speed test for working life and wearing resistance to ensure the best quality as required
International Standard Quality
Always adhere to the most demanding military quality requirements, and implement the essence of German industrial process standards
Small Size Housing-12.5/22mm OD
Capsule slip ring is widely used in the fields of small apparatus due to itscompact structure and perfect performance
There are two styles to satisfy your diferent requirment and needs.
The regular model MC400 for the civil use. The high-end model with golden plating and adopting the inporter bears, suitable for the military use.
How a high-quality lever slip ring supplied by Moflon
A well-known manufacturer incl. R&D/Production/Sales, with 7,000㎡ own factory and over 300 employees. Main staffs have over 10 years of related technical experiences
Since founded. We believe quality and innovation are the life of our enterprise. We pay high attention to R&D, Raw Materials, Production, QC and After Sales Service for providing good products and services.
R & D
Moflon has a strong R & D team with 20 engineers over 10 experiences in this industry, have successfully developed more than 10,000 projects .
We have our own plastic injection factory and machining center, all the critical components made in-house, there are more than assemlby lines in our factory , which guarantee raw material internal control and the fast supply for your desired silp ring.
QA & QC System
There are more 15 steps QC process for your each slip rings in here.
Moflon is the only chinese comapny with level-5 slip ring testing laboratary.
Success in project using slip ring technology means overcoming challenges in every area of your business. Challenges in design, production, cost control, delivery—the list goes on.
Moflon has been helping customers face their most pressing slip ring challenges for over 30 years. And we’ve revolutionized virtually every aspect of how high perfomance slip rings are designed, developed, and produced.
We can help you achieve improved performance while reducing your overall costs
Exhibition & Customer
Packaging & Shipment
How to customize the slip rings?
1. What kind of media do you wanna to transmit? A: Electricity, gas, Ethernet, fiber optic or hybrid slip rings.
2. For electricity, the details should be provided as below: a. Total wires? The max current of each wire? b. How many circuits for signal? The frequency and signal type? c. Whether the signal is sensitive, if sensitive, does it need shielded?
3. For gas or liquid, the details should be provided as below: a. What's gas do you need to transmit? Is air? b. How much pressure? c. What's size of each port? is G1/4"? d. What is the maximum torque of slip ring that you can accept? e. How to install? shaft mounting? flange mounting? end of shaft mounting?
4. For Ethernet, the details should be provided as below: a. 1000M or 100M? b. Total wires? The max current of each wire? c. How many circuits for signal? The frequency and signal type? d. Whether the signal is sensitive, if sensitive, does it need shielded?
5. For fiber optic, the details should be provided as below: a. Total wires? b. Connector type? c. Type of fiber optic? d. If need electricity or signals, please answer the Q1.
6. What's the rotating speed and how long does it work continuously per day?
7. May i know the application area(working environment)of the slip ring first?