individuality creative animation printing t shirts cool clothes loose short sleeve t shirts for couples in China manufacture

$0.80 - $3.00
Min. Order
500 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Company Information

Nanchang Jingchao Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
---
Response Rate:
---
Transactions
---
6 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: shenzhen,shanghai,ningbo,xiamen
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Supply Ability: 5000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Technics: Printed
Printing Methods: Silk Screen Printing
Place of Origin: Jiangxi China
Brand Name: jingchao
Model Number: jcts19
Feature: Anti-Shrink,Breathable,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,EL Flashing
Collar: O-Neck
Fabric Weight: 120-240grams
Material: 100% cotton or as your request
Sleeve Style: Short sleeve
Color: Beige,Black,Blue,Brown,Gold,GRAY,Green, Ivory,Khaki,Orange,Pink,Purple,Red,Silver,White,Yellow
Design: Blank
MOQ: 500pcs
OEM: Yes
Size type: Regular
Country of manufacture: China
Basic style: fashionable city
Supply Type: OEM service
Age Group: Adults
Product Type: T-Shirts
Color: Multi, Clear
Gender: Unisex
Available Sizes: XXS, xs, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, Free
Delivery Detail: 1pc into a polybag, 50-100pcs into a carton,pack as your request
Packaging Detail: 20-30days, according to your design and quantity
 
More detail about our product;          

  

YOU can design your own logo and printing.

we have many colors,following is some of them:

 

QQ20140425123334.jpgQQ20140425123252.jpgQQ20140425123305.jpgQQ20140425123324.jpgQQ20140425123501.jpgQQ20140425123540.jpgQQ20140425123614.jpgQQ20140425123356.jpg

QQ20140425123410.jpg

 

81IJlfkqobL__SX522_.jpg

698388703_382.jpg

 

 

1.color:we have various color,also up to your request.
2.Fabric  weight: 

120-220grams. The clothing fabric could selected according your request.

 3.MOQ:  Total MOQ:1000 pieces per style. The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.
 4. Item  location:  Nanchang, China(Mainland).
 5.sizes:  s-xxx, as clients' request.
 6. Payment terms:  T/T:30% deposit upon approval of pp sample, remaining 70% before shipment.

 

 

 
Packaging & Shipping:

  873120387_820.jpg

 

  Packing Details:1pc/PE bag, 50-100 pcs/carton or as your requirements.

  Sample Time:Within7 working days

  Lead Time:20-30 day after confirmation.

 
Company Information:

  

2

 

 

About us (NANCHANG JINGCHAO GARMENT CO.,LTD)

 

We have special advantages in providing kinds of top fashion products 

as it is backed by many experienced manufacturers. And we have our own shipping network,

can ship goods to you conveniently and promptly. 

Express service will only take 5-7 working days before you get your goods.

 

Our Advantage

1. We are professional manufacturer.

2. We are factory price with high quality.

3. Fine workmanship ,fast and prompt delivery.

4. Excellent and Experienced staff.

5. Flexible, speediness, creative and profession is our most advantage.

 

 

How to get them?           

 

QQ20140212145305.jpg

 

For more information on our available products and services, please don't hesitate to contact us today.

Name:Bruce nie 

TM:cn1511031233 

Skype:bruce.nie2

Mobile:008615350402084

Address:No. 1177, Dongsheng Avenue, Changdong Industrial Park, Qingshanhu District , Nanchang