|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Roll/Rolls per Day|
|Brand Name:||Weirui Ma,WRM|
|Industrial Use:||Medical Sterilization|
|Place of Origin:||China,China|
|Size:||As you need|
|Material:||tyvek paper 1073B,1059B,and medical film|
|Properities:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Application:||Hospital, factories and Medical devices|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 15-20 days upon receipt of payment|
Tyvek Heat-sealing Reel
1. Select the proper sterilization reel according to the size of items under sterilization and put the items in it or the reel has the possibility to break.
2. Place the sharp and special shape device in right position for safe peeling when open.
3. Seal the reel with heat sealing device and mark the time, purpose etc for convenience.
4. Put the sealed reel rightly into devices for EO and plasma sterilization.
5. Pay attention to the color-changing: if sterilization is really implemented, it will turn brown from initial pink under the EO sterilization and yellow from initial green under plasma sterilization.
6. Open the cap along the direction printed on the pouch and then take the items out.
Packaging: 75mm*100m 8rolls/ctn
Shipping: Within 15-20 days upon receipt of payment
Anqing Weirui Ma Trading Co. Ltd. is a professional international trading company that consists of a factory and an investment company. Its main activities include the manufacture and sale of products such as medical sterilization packaging, sterilization packaging materials, chemical sterilization indicator tape, chemical sterilization indicators cards, dental bibs, surgical gowns, medical non-woven materials, medical consumables, medical supplies, and medical sealing machines.
Our company has many years of experience in domestic and international trade, built on a foundation of integrity and professional service. We have established long-term business relationships in dozens of countries around the world, with products exported to the United States, Japan, Germany, Britain, France, Brazil, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.