|Port:||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Ton/Tons per Month NC Lacquer|
|Other Names:||Sanding sealer|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Main Raw Material:||Nitrocellulose|
|Drying Time:||4-6 Hours|
|Dilution Ratio:||1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)|
|Color:||Various color option|
|Service life:||Over 10 years|
|Packaging Detail:||NC Lacquer, 1L,3L,5L,12L,18L,200L|
Maydos Nitrocellulose Wood Varnish
Model: M8100 (Glossy) ,M8103 (Matt) ,M8105 (Semi-glossy), M8100D (Primer)
Maydos nitrocellulose based wood varnish (lacquer) is developed for many usages over any wood. It is suitable for interior wood furniture, bamboo or cane products and it can show a clear crystal appearance with different sheen. Pure quality of materials without foreign particles ensures the performance of decoration.
a. No need hardeners, ensure your health;
b.Special yellowing resistant formula which preserves gloss;
c.Fast surface drying speed which saves labor and time;
d. Good leveling property, easy application and repair.
12 months (use up in 4 hrs after mixing)
Glossy, Matt, Semi-glossy
Dilution Ratio (Base: Thinner)
1: 1 (NO HARDENER NEEDED)
Theoretical Coverage (mixed complex)
Drying: (25℃, relative humidity: 75%)
Touch Dry: 20min
Brush, Airless Spray
Note: Details of the dilution ratio may refer to the form
Mixing Ratio (Base:Thinner)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Glossy)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Matt)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Semi-glossy)
Nitrocellulose varnish (Primer)
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasivesandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth toremove dust between sandings.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first withsteel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coathas dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out anyrough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to removedust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.
1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skincontact
4. This product is by professional use only
1.How can you prove that you are a paint manufacturer rather than a trading company?
As the one of The Top 5 paint manufacturer in China.
We have many years of experience since 1996 in production and export,welcome to visit our factory at any time.
2.How about the price ?
We can offer the best wholesale price which depend on the quantity of the order.
3.I need to make sure the quality and the color .
Our pleasure!We can offer the liquid Free sample for you to test and color chart.
4.If the paint is not ideal, what can I do?
We have perfect after-sales service to help to complete the construction smoothly.
Even if there are any unexpected things in your order, we will assist to solve them.
5.What's your MOQ (min order quantity),production period and delivery time?
Our MOQ is 200Kg. We accept mixed order and the production period and delivery time are 7-10 days.
6.I want to put my Logo on the packing .
We can accept the OEM, waiting for your details requirement.