|Port:||Any port in China|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||130000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Low, Medium, High Voltage Insulation Material|
|Color:||Original (White) Color with Black Catalyst|
|Carbon Black Content:||Conforms to TIX5|
|Application:||for Low Voltage Wires and Cables Insulation|
|Shelf Life:||6 months|
|Highest Working Temperature:||90 ℃|
|Quality Management System:||ISO9001:2008|
|Certification:||ROSH, SGS, REACH|
|Capacity of XLPE compound:||13000MT/year|
|Package:||Vacuum and Water-proof|
|We provide:||XLPE along with catalyst|
|Packaging Detail:||1.Vacuum packed by the aluminium foil / polyethylene complex film bag for inner and PP woven bag / PE / Kraft paper bag for outer. 2.The A and B groups are kept in different bags, negative tolerance of each-ton material is not allowed. 3.Other packaging agreed on by both manufacturers and clients can be used.|
3kv low voltage power cable insulation Silane XLPE Compound
It is a type of warm water cross linking insulation material (non self cured XLPE compound) applied for low voltage (up to 3kv) wires and cables.It has the following advantages:
1.excellent electrical insulation properties, anti-aging ability and tensile strength;
2.the highest continuous working temperature is 90°C;
3.excellent low-temperature brittleness properties.
Elongation at break
Change of tensile strength
Change of elongation at break
Elongation under load
GB/T 2951.5-1997/ GB/T 1040
Permanent deformation after cooling
Dielectric constant 50HZ, 20°C
Dielectric loss factor 50Hz, 20 °C
DC Volume resistivity 20 °C
XLPE compound / raw material -- Melt extrusion temperatures in the range of 150°C-220°C are recommended, the specific temperature should be adjusted by actual operation condition.
Cross-linking condition and time of the hot set elongation to 100% ( 1 mm thick samples): vapor or water bath at 90°C for 45min or at 80°C for 90min.
It should be vacuum packed by the aluminiumfoil / polyethylene complex film bag for inner and PP woven bag / PE / Kraft paper bag for outer. The A and B groups are kept in different bags, net weight of A group is(23.75±0.02)kg and B group(1.25±0.02)kg, negative tolerance of each-ton material is not allowed. Besides, other packaging agreed on by both manufacturer and client can be used.
The package is vacuum and water proof.
2. Semi-conductive screen material
3. Material for car / locomotive cable
4. Material for cotton covered and power wire
5. Mateiral for data communication / photovoltaic cable
6. Material for marine
7. Material for instrument material
8. Special standard cable material
9. PVC for medical material
10. Injection class PVC
11. High soft cable insulation compound
12. Special material for high fire resistant cable
1. Innovative XLPE, silane XLPE material solutions that can be customized to individual needs
2. Compatibility with key processing technologies of XLPE
3. First-class technical research, development and testing facilities: own 4 research institutions, several doctors and more than 100 technicians
4. Excellent service backed by a professional sales team
5. Capacity of XLPE cable compound: 130,000MT/year, delivery time: 7 days
1.101B is for small-section cables, extrude fast with smooth surface, and adopt appropriate action to avoid material inner-stress to pass the cable test.
2.Melt extrusion temperatures in the range of 150°C-220°C are recommended, the specific temperature should be adjusted by actual operation condition.
3. Cross-linking condition and time of the hot set elongation to 100%( 1 mm thick samples): vapor or water bath at 90°C for 45mins or at 80°C for 90mins.
4. Keep away from sunshine, rain and soaking during transport. Store in the clean, dry and ventilated warehouses; Storage temperature should not be below 0°C.
5. Valid period is 6 month while it must be used out in 8 hours after the inner packaging is opened.