$4.99 - $9.50
Min. Order : 10 Pieces

2021 Wholesale Custom Logo Black Sling Solid Perspective Transparency Lace Bra And Underwear Sexy Lingerie Women Two Piece Set

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: China
Keywords: Pajama Homewear Nightwear Loungewear
Delivery time: 7-15days
Color: various colors or as customized
Product Name: Womans lace sling top and Shorts sleepwear pajamas
Material: 90% Polyester + 10% Elasticity
Item Type: Pajamas
Fabric Type: Lace
Gender: Women
Feature: stretchy,sexy,soft,comfortable,QUICK DRY,Breathable,Plus Size
MOQ: 10pcs
Logo: Customized Logo
Technics: YARN DYED
Length: Shorts
OEM: Accept Customize Size, Logo
Pattern Type: Solid
7 days sample order lead time: Not Support
Style: Booty shorts
Supply Type: ODM
Weaving method: knitted
Season: Winter,Summer,Spring,Autumn
Fabric: polyester Spandex material
Collar: V-neck
Packaging Detail: Wholesale Sexy women lace 2 Pieces shorts set / lace onesie for women 1pc/pp bag
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X20X1 cm
Single gross weight: 0.2 KG
Qingdao Shengheng Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤3h
Response Time
98.9%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 450,000+
1337
Transactions
51-100
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
Product type
women's sexy shorts 
Material
Polyester/Spandex
Feature
Stretchy, Sexy, Soft, Light, Comfortable and feel like cotton
Technics
Customized
MOQ
10
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
Recommend Products
Wholesale and Custom Sleepwear,Loungewear
* Regular style, classic style, available in stock, can send samples for testing in time 
* Welcome OEM and ODM
customized material,style,color,printing,label,logo,package.Customed clothes also with small MOQ and competitive price.  3-5 days can send to you.
Our Advantages
Receive rush order
Different fabric swatches can be sent to you for your selection
Every cloth can be made accurate according to your demands, changes and your designs
Costumer’s size and plus size are acceptable
We also can manufacture perfectly according to a picture
FAQ

Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your logo to us. 
Q2. Will samples be free? No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order. 
Q3. Do you carry different designs? Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. 
Q4. Do you do any costum work? Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement. 
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ? Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details. 
Q6. What is the price of the product? Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details. 
Q7. How to cooperate? Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.