$2.50 - $3.00
Min. Order : 28000 Kilograms

Best Price Squid/Processed Loligo Squids Frozen From Pakistan

Get Latest Price

Quick Details

Port: Karachi
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 220 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Weight (kg): 4-6
Additives: frozen
Processing technology: Handwork
The squid parts: Squid tube with skin
Feature: Nutritious
Whether visceral residue is less than 2%: Yes
Specification of squid flower: 4*6
Packing: Whole layer freezing
Style: FROZEN
Ice percent: 0.3
Squid raw material weight: 25KG
Process Criterion: Customizable
Specification of squid tube with skin: 22-25cm
Whether fishing by own vessels: No
Place of Origin: Pakistan
Specification of squid rings: 5-8cm
Product Name: Abalone
Fishing Methods: Trawl fishing
Model Number: 2021
Certification: HACCP
Brand Name: TIC
IMO Number: No
Packaging: Box
Squid tube specification: U3
Shelf Life: 1 Year
Variety: Squid
Packaging Detail: Carton Box
THE IMEPRIAL CO.
Gold Supplier
PK
Manufacturer
≤18h
Response Time
-
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
Visit Store

Hello Buyer..




Our company has made a dynamic name in frozen food export industry in a very short spin of time. We are processor, packer and exporter of frozen Seafood, Beef/Buffalo Omasum & Poultry items.




Here we offer you Loligo Squids:

 

                         


Frozen Loligo Squid W/R (WHOLE ROUND):

 

SIZES

GRADE A

U/3

3/6

6/10

20/40

40/60

SPECIFICATIONS

Packing

20 KG Carton of 10x2 Blocks or buyer's requirement

 

Minimum

2x40 FCL

Origin

Pakistan

Shelf Life

year                               

Delivery Time:

Within 10 days after receiving advance payment.

Payment Term

30% advance payment by T.T after deal is confirmed, remaining 70% balance against copy of B/L.

 

 

Thanks & Regards    

       

Ms. Sidra                                            Marketing Manager                                

WeChat / WhatsApp/Line ID/Viber:            0092310 3502009

Skype:                                                sidra.imperial(at)hotmail(dot)com

Email address:                                  sidra.imperial(at)gmail(dot)com