Japanese Safe Food Drink Premium Tea Gift Set Bags Easy To Use
Get Latest Price
1300 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin:
Safely and securely packed 100 packs in a 27x38x14 (cm) cardboard box
On-time delivery rate
"DASHI CUP" is a tea bag type beverage manufactured to let people all over the world know the taste of soup stock.
Please enjoy "Dashi Cup" at tea time.
Why choose our dashi?
1) Tastu 2) Easy-to-Use 3) Genuine 4) Happy
1) The soup stock with the flavor of ginger has a rich taste and an elegant scent.
2) You can drink delicious soup stock by simply pouring hot water and steaming for about 2 minutes.
3) Katsuobushi, the raw material for Japanese soup stock, is made from bonito fish that is boiled, smoked, dried and aged.
Other companies use fish which is steamed, softened, and then ground. As a result, the taste and flavor of the katsuobushi is greatly impaired.
Dashi-gura’s products are designed not to be softened at all, but rather cut directly from the fish, taking more time and resulting in a higher quality Japanese soup stock.
By further roasting at low temperature for about 3 hours, the rich flavor is completely trapped within the katsuobushi.
4) Floating the included bits of rice cracker on the soup stock makes it fun to look at and spreads the aroma of ginger..
How to make good Japanses soup
1) Put a tea bag in the cup .
2) Bring to a boil and pour 200 ml of hot water that has reached 85℃.
3) Shake the tea bag up and down about 10 times and soak for 2 minutes.
4) Shake the tea bag up and down again several times, then take out the tea bag and add bits of rice cracker to complete.
1、Rich taste and elegant fragrance.
A taste made by a Japanese soup stock specialist.
2、No chemical seasonings and preservatives added
You can drink with confidence because it is made without MSG and preservatives.
3、Easy extraction of authentic Japanese soup stock
Since the flavor is condensed by low temperature roasting, you can extract authentic Japnese soup stock by simply pouring hot water.
"Dashi-gura" is a soup specialty store made by "Taikotei," a udon restaurant that has been in operation for 50 years in Kansai, the birthplace of Japanese soup stock.
We have developed and are selling dashi packs that allow you to easily make dashi, which is a Japanese food culture, in a short time and with a full-fledged taste.