Anh Tu International Plastic Co., Ltd is a company specialized in producing and garden accessories, household items, and some necessities products of daily life. We get a good reputation for our customers with a lot of years of experience in design and production. We are committed to research and develop, produce, and sell high quality garden items.
Anh Tu International Plastic Company Ltd was founded as a family company in 2002 by founder and CEO Mr. Nguyen Anh Tu. Since then had constant growth and has become one of the leading gardening, household and industrial products producing companies in Vietnam with more than 100 employees.
We can make goods to customers' orders with their own designs, sizes, materials, and delivery can be made as promptly as requested. If you are looking for a supplier for injection mold or injection blow products ATP Company is the best choice for you!!!
Our company vision is to manufacture high quality aesthetic and industrial plastic products for a domestic, regional, and international market. Products made by us only meet the domestic consumption demands and standards but also have been exported to Germany, the USA, Netherlands, Japan, Korea, and many other countries around the World ...
ur philosophy is: The customer's satisfaction with the goods and service is our prior target.
1. Checking the inquiries and Making Quotation 2. Signing Sales Contract with all terms and conditions 3. Customer is required to make a deposit for a mold. By the end of the contract, the deposit will be refunded to the customer. 4. When the mold is finished, we will produce samples to send to the customer for confirmation. 5. After the customer confirms the sample and paying 30% of the balance as deposit, we will start production and estimate the delivery time. 6. Shipping goods to the customer when finishing production. 7. The customer makes a payment for the rest balance (70%). 8. Sending shipping documents to the customer 9. The customer receives the goods and gives feedback
Q. What about your MOQ? A.1000pcs
Q. What is the payment terms? A. The payment term will be 30%T/T for deposit and the balance against the copy of B/L.
Q. What is the delivery time? A. One 40'HQ can be finished within 35-40days, if urgent, we can discuss and try to move up. Q. Does the factory can supply the sample? A. Yes, of course. Our factory can make a sample for you, but the sample and freight fee will be on your account. Q. If the customer placed an order, can you return back the sample fee? A. Yes, if you placed order afterwards, our factory can return the sample fee back to you.