Hot Selling Household Modern Design Wholesale Capiz Shell Chandelier Light

$39.00
Min. Order
30 Pieces
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Zhongshan Mayun Lighting Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
14.3%
Transactions
---
7 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Zhongshan
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month Capiz Shell Chandelier Light
Light source: Incandescent&halogen
Delivery time: About 30-45 days for high quality wholesale crystal chandelier
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Color: Chrome
Certificates: UL,CUL,CE,RoHS,VDE
Material: Crystal,crystal&stainless steel
Wattge: 40W
Model Number: CP3031-4F
Light Source: halogen
Brand Name: c5
Type: Contemporary
Lampholder: G9
Style: Capiz Shell Chandelier Light
Application: Residential
Power: 110-240
Crystal style: Chinese best K9 crystal
Packaging Detail: Standard export package, polybag+polyfoam+5layer carton

Hot Selling Household Modern Design Wholesale  Capiz Shell Chandelier Light

 

 

Product Detail Information                                                                     

Item No.CP3031-4F
MaterialK9 crystal +Stainless steel
DimensionsD:40CM *H120CM(Different size for your selection)
FinishChrome
LampholderG9*4*40w
VoltageUL110V/CE 220V
MOQ.30PCS
Delivery Time30-45 days,based on your quantity
Payment TermsT/T 30% in advance, other peyment terms also available.
PackageStandard export package, polybag+polyfoam+5layer carton
CertifcatesUL/CUL/CE/RoHS/VDE
Factory NameZhogshan C5 Lighting Factory
Contact UsTel:0086-760-22381030
ApplicationIn door, living room, residential, villa, hotel, shop etc.

Our Factory Profile:                                                                                        

factory

Our Production Line:                                                                                       

600-5

Our Package :                                                                                               

packing photo

Our Sales Team:                                                                                                  

 

sales team_

les Team: ur Certificat

Our Certificates:                                                                                     

 

certificate

 

FAQ:                                                                                                          

 

1.What's your terms of shipment?

Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed.

If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best to help you.

2.What's your terms of Payment?

TT 30% DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFORE deliver goods.L/C also acceptable.

3.How do you deal with damaged items?
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free.

It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.

4.Do you have warranty?
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure

that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.

Our Promise:

1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English

3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information

5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery

 

Hot-selling Products:                                                                  

QQ20131220113130

Thank you for visiting our website,we warmly welcome you to contact us for business cooperation!