|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||120 Ton/Tons per Day|
|Other Names:||acetic silicone sealant|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Name:||Acetic silicone sealant|
|Other Color:||Available upon request|
|Pcs per Carton:||24 cartridges|
|Curing Speed:||24 hours|
|Skin Time:||15 mins|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days after receipt of T/T payment or acceptable L/C|
|Packaging Detail:||24 cartridges and 24 nozzles per carton. 1900 cartons per 20ft container without wooden fumingated pallets, 1600 cartons with wooden fumigated pallets.|
OLV368 GP Acetic Silicone sealant is formulated to create a long-lasting watertight and weatherproof seal with superior flexibility and adhesion to a variety of building materials. When cured, it is firm and seal, will no t crack or shrink. Easier to use and faster to skin over.
• For sealing glasses, windows and doors.
• For sealing aluminum alloy, ceramic, glass fiber, non-oily wood.
• One-component, acetic cured.
• Easy to use, cured quickly, good weatherability.
• Good adhesion to many building materials.
• Colors include clear, white, grey and black, or other colors as per customers’ requirements.
• Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry.
• Fully filling the gap for better sealing to the surfaces of the material.
• For better appearance please cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
• Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas.
• Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
The following data are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
View of OLVIA Manufacturer