|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Plant space:||14 to 16cm|
|Brand Name:||Herbary Bio.|
|Planting season:||According to the local climate|
|Maturity:||Medium to Late|
|Seed longevity:||Two years|
|Packaging Detail:||Bulk, Bag, Tin or as your requirement.|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||21X21X21 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.5 KG|
High Germination Hybrid Onion Seeds For Sowing
1. Use potassium permanganate liquid to steep seeds about 10mins, then water them clean and
steep the seeds in warm water for about 6 hours,then clean the seeds and made them dryer
then gemmate the seeds at 25C temperature.
2. Need nutrient soil and sterilize the seedling bed.
3. Then transplant the seeds,and make sure of enough water.
4. Plant seed by seed and notice to fertilizer,timely use pesticide all.
1. This variety can't be used a second time.
2. Due to the different climate, soil and planting method, so the plants are different.
3. In order to keep the quality of the seeds, they need to be stored or kept at a cool, low
Our Series Onion Seeds: