$1.87
Min. Order : 12 Pairs
$1.78
50-299 Pairs
$1.68
≥300 Pairs

DIY Puffed Glass Heart Drop Dangle Earrings Pink Enamel Huggie Gold Charms Hoop Earrings for Women Girls Jewelry

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Shape\pattern: Geometric
Religious Type: None
Place of Origin: Qingdao, China
Earrings Type: Hoop Earrings
Keyword: gold plated earrings hoops
Occasion: Other,Anniversary,Engagement,Gift,Wedding,Party
Inlay technology: None
Size: As shown
Product Name: Heart Hoop Earrings
Material Type: Copper Alloy
Material: Copper/ brass ,Glass
Gender: Unisex,Women's,Men's
Model Number: AE199
Weight: As shown
MOQ: 12 Pairs
Main Stone: None
Brand Name: BXY
Jewelry Type: EARRINGS
Packing: 1 pairs/opp Bag
Quality: QC Check
Jewelry Main Material: Brass
Plating: 18K Gold Plated,18K Gold Plated
Style: TRENDY
OEM/ODM: Accepetable
Certificate Type: GRS
Packaging Detail: We put 1 pair in a bubble bag, then put it into a sealed bag, every 12 pairs are put in a big sealed bag, and finally boxed.
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 6X8X2 cm
Single gross weight: 0.02 KG
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/U65dbe35cd3504195b6df36cd8f110b28d.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/U0f79e3c15e7b45e689d87d6bc76972269.jpg_640x640.jpg
Qingdao BXY Jewelry Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤3h
Response Time
95.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 110,000+
143
Transactions
51-100
Employees
11-20
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Products Description
Product Name
hoop earrings
Material
Copper/ brass , Glass 
6MOQ
12 pairs
Weight
See below pictures 
OEM &ODM
Acceptable, please contact the customer service
Payment Terms
T/T, L/D, Paypal, Western Union
Shipping Method
DHL, Fedex, UPS, DPEX, ARAMEX, EMS, ePacket
Delivery Time
7-15 days
Product Description
Product packaging
Company Profile
Exhibition Hall
Customer Photos
Certifications
Manufacturing Process
Why Choose Us
· Qingdao BXY Jewelry Co., Ltd. was established in 2012 and has been 9 years since, it is a professional manufacturer and exporter of copper jewelry (earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, pendants, etc.) · Professional R&D Team: We have long-term cooperative relationships with many well-known brands at home and abroad, and we can timely understand international fashion trends. Our professional R&D team can ensure that products keep up with fashion frontiers · Competitive Price: We have our own copper casting factory, excellent copper casting process, we use the best quality materials and give you the lowest wholesale price. · High Quality: The materials we use have passed GRS environmental protection materials certification. The use of high-quality products and high-standard inspections is our best feedback to customers · Other Service
Custom packaging√ Logo tail customization√ ODM / OEM√ · Best Customer Service: Due to the time difference between the two countries/regions, after you send the message, we may not be able to reply to you at the first time, but we will reply to you within 12 hours to do our best for you provide help.
FAQ
-Can you provide samples for free?
For products that cannot be ordered directly, we can provide you with free samples. You only need to pay for shipping. If you want multiple samples, we will charge a certain product fee.
-How long is the product preparation time?
For RTS products, if they are in stock, we will ship them within 3 days, otherwise we will need 7-10 days to manufacture the
products. For products that cannot be ordered directly, it usually takes 10 to 20 days to complete production. If it is a
customized product, you can directly consult our customer service staff.
-Do you accept customization?
Yes, we accept customized products, which may incur certain customization costs. Due to different materials, different sizes, and different levels of difficulty, the cost of the version may vary, generally about 10USD-60USD
-Which payment methods can you accept?
You can use the platform's L/D or T/T payment, we also support Western Union and PayPal payments.
-Can I add my own logo?
Yes, you can, if you want to add a logo on the packaging or products, please contact us for details.
-payment terms
For small orders, please pay in full before shipping. For large orders, you need to pay at least a 30% deposit. We will provide you with a shipping list before shipping. After receiving the list, you need to pay the remaining 70%. After payment, we will ship to you.
-OEM/ODM
We support OEM/ODM orders, contact us for free.
-About product inspection
For small orders, we will check them one by one. For large orders, we will ensure that the product's fault tolerance rate is less than 1%