$10.00
Min. Order : 10 Pieces

FL-098 Custom warm Cotton Fleece Hoodies High Quality Family Matching Outfits Parent Child Hoodie Kids tops pullover for Family

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$50.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Keywords: family shirts
Description: soft cotton shirts
Color: picture show
Material: Spandex / Cotton
Gender: GIRLS,BOYS,men,women,Baby Boys,Baby Girls
Model Number: FL-098
Feature: Breathable,Plus Size,Sustainable
Name: plain long sleeve tops family outfits
Brand Name: MIYA
Design: accept custom logo print
Type: Knitted
Technics: Plain Dyed
Product name: Boutique baby mommy father hoodie shirts
Age Group: Adults,Children,Infants & Toddlers
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Supply Type: In-Stock Items
Shipping: FEDEX, DHL, SF express , UpS , TNT
Season: fall WINTER
MATERIAL: 80% cotton 20% polyester firber
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 20X20X5.5 cm
Single gross weight: 0.45 KG
Yiwu Miya Garment Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Trading Company
≤4h
Response Time
88.5%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 40,000+
182
Transactions
Visit Store

 

 

 

Product Description
Product Name
CT-001 2019 factory direct high quality long sleeve hoodie shirts for family custom logo print mommy father baby shirts 
Colors
custom colors from pantong number as your request
Material
100% cotton   customized
Size
s-4xl, 2-10t as requested
Feature
Breathable, Water Soluble,  Soft,Lightweight Plus Size
MOQ
Usually 200 pcs
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
Men
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
10-15 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no dealer price .
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Detailed Images
75.jpg

 

Packaging & Shipping

 01

 

Company Information

 IMG_1598

Yiwu city Miya Garmnet Co.ltd have our own factory to make high quality clothes and accessories &bags so on , we are your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2016. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

 

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.