$1.85
Min. Order : 30 Pieces
$1.65
50-99 Pieces
$1.50
100-49999 Pieces
$0.80
≥50000 Pieces

hot cute 3D Mouse duck Back view soft silicon phone case for Samsung Galaxy S9 S10 S20 Plus A50 A70 S A51 M10 back cover coque

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Coupons
$10.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Brand Name: HZ
Design: Luxury
Type: Half-wrapped Case
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
package: opp
Product Type: Mobile Phone cases
deliver time: 3-7days
Features: Cute
Model Number: HZ-20210802029
Packaging Detail: opp
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 10X4X5 cm
Single gross weight: 0.06 KG
Shenzhen Hongzi Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
≤9h
Response Time
95.7%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 40,000+
132
Transactions
Visit Store
Product Information
 
 
we can support mixed colour and mixed design
but MOQ   10   pcs each design; 
please leaver us message
What's app:008613632842496
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
 
Compatible Brand for samsung
Origin CN(Origin)
Type Half-wrapped Case
Features Cute
 
Product Display
 
 
 
 
Product Packaging
 
 

1Feature

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2   Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package,foam bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won't be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have   Special requirements   on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept   T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international shipping service( DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on )to ship.
We ship   within 3 business days   after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready   within 7 business days ,  
 
 
undefined