1. Q: Is BiEft a factory or trading company?
A: We are factory direct sales and service.
2. What’sBiEft business about ?
A: Shenzhen BiEft Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Medals, Enamel Pins, Badges，Key Chains, Book Marks, and other metal related products which mainly used for sports events, custom souvenir, promotional, event/award, accessory, and gift items, etc.
3. Q: Where is BiEftlocation?
A: HQ in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
4. Q: What’s your product MOQ?
A: For most of our products, we have no MOQ.
5. Q: How is the payment?
A: We accept payment by T/T, Western Union, and PayPal. For high value orders, we also accept L/C payment.
6. Q: How is the lead time?
A: For sample making, it takes only 5 to 10 days depending on the design; for mass production, it takes only less than 10 days for quantity under 5,000pcs (medium size).
7. Q: Can I get productsamples?
A: Sure, free sample can be provided, please contact our professional sales team to discuss more :
8. Q: What guarantee do I have that assures me I will get my order from you since I have to pay in advance? What happens if the products you shipped are wrong or poorly made?
A: BiEft always aim to build strong and long-term relationship with our client. Our reputation among clients and their
satisfaction are one of the main reasons for our success.
Furthermore, whenever a customer makes an order, we can make approval samples on request. It is also in our own interest to get approval from the customer first before starting production. This is how we can afford a "Full After-Sales Service". If the product does not meet your strict requirements, we can provide either immediate refund or immediate remakes at no extra cost to you. We have set up this model in order to set customers in a position of confidence and reliability.
9. Q: Why can’t stainless steelbe plated?
A: As general rule, it is that only Brass, Copper, Iron, Zinc alloy can be plated in our facilities.
10. Q: Is it possible to have 2 plating on the same item?
A: Yes, “double plating” can be done.