Q1: what step of washing the wig?
A1: Please check the manual as below:
• Comb the fiber with fingers gently and thoroughly.
• Add one spoon of mild shampoo into a sink filled with cold water.
• Put the wig into the water for a few minutes and wash it gently.
• Rinse well in cold water for a few times until it's clean enough.
• Dry the wig with a towel and let the wig dry in a natural way.
• Do not use curling iron or straightening irons to style the wig unless specified with heat resistant fiber.
• Do not style the wig until it is completely dry.
• Hair setting is not necessary since the curls will be back into their natural form when hair is completely dry.
• To maintain its natural texture, minimize constant brushing and pulling of hair.
Q2: What is the size of the wig?
A2: Our wigs are all one size which can fit a 22" head size, and there are hooks inside the wig to adjust its size.However, please note that everyone's head size and neck length are different and these factors could make the length of the wig different from the length of the wig shown in the pictures.
Q3: Is the color of the wig exactly the same as the picture shown on the website?
A3: Due to different monitor settings and the lighting of our photo-shooting, there is a chance that color that appears on your monitor could vary slightly from the original color of the wig.
Q4: How do I measure my head size?
A4: With a measure tape, begin at the front of your hairline and wrap the tape behind your ear to the nape of your neck around to your other ear until the tape meets again at the front of your hairline. The comfortable elastic/cloth material is stretchable and can fit most head sizes.
(1) Most wigs have adjustable tabs at the neck to adjust the cap up to 1" for acomfortable and secure fit.
(2) For centimeters to inches conversion: 53.5 centimeters is equal to 21 inches,56 centimeters is equal to 22 inches, and 58.5 centimeters is equal to 23 inches.
Q5: When I put on the wig, why does it look shorter when compared to your pictures?
A5: As your head size and neck length are different from our mannequin, it could make the length of the wig different from the length of the wig as shown in the pictures.
Q6: What is a skin top?
A6: A skin top is made to be like the top of the head when you put the wig on. Our skin top is made of resin. We make the part at the top of the wig appear to be coming out of flesh which look more natural and realistic. We do have different types of skin top,such as, circular / point type, straight type,zip-zap type to go with different hair styles.
Q7: What else can I do to ensure the secure fit of my wig?
A7: All our wigs come with adjustable strap in the inner lining. These can be used to make a wig quite tight on your head so that, in most cases, it would be hard for it to fall off. If you want extra security, wigs can be further secured by using bobby pins through the wig or at the edges of the wig.
Q8: What is the best way for me to wear a wig if I have long hair?
A8: There are two options that work quite well for our clients with longer hair.Some of our customers wrap their hair around their head and pin it in place underneath their wigs. You can also wear a wig cap (a head cap that may be worn underneath the wig). The wig cap fits tightly (but comfortably) over your hair and keeps your hair in place.
Q9: Do I have to wear a wig cap before put on the wig?
A9: Using a wig cap is mainly a matter of personal preference. Most of our customers, whether they have long or short hair, prefer to use wig caps because it holds the hair in place better and helps to keep the wig cleaner. In some instances, it may also prevent hair breakage due to the wig cap rubbing against the scalp.
Q10: Can I trim or apply any hair styling product on my wig?
A10: Yes. Our wigs may be trimmed or styled just like normal hair to suit your needs.However, please note that, due to the product nature, we do not accept any return which has been worn, trimmed or styled.
Q11: How can I untangle my wig?
A11: It is normal for long hair wigs to get tangled up. When that happens, you may use a large tooth comb to work on the fiber from the lower part first, then bit by bit move it towards the root. Please remember not to comb the hair from the root to the tips in a stroke or back comb the hair.