Up to US $20 off shipping fees
$11.00
Min. Order : 1 Lot
Each Lot 10 Pieces

2022 Business Planners A5 Leather Notepad Cheap Custom Notebook Hardcover With Elastic Closure Hardcover Pink Plain Gift

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Inner Pages: 72g 96sheets
Binding: Thread Sewing
Usage: Gift, Office & School Supplies, Business
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Size: A5
Cover color: Green Pink Orange Purple Blue
Model Number: RTS2
Logo: Accept Customized Logo
Brand Name: Surevan
Type: Notepad
Packing: 1pc/opp Bag
Inner inner pages: our standard English inner pages
Cover Material: PU leather
Style: Hardcover with elastic band,Hardcover
Packaging Detail: normally Poly bag per piece, then cartons. or some boxes for your choice which have extra cost the cartons we used is 7 layers corrugated paper so it is thick enough to protect the goods inside.
Selling Units: Multiple of 10
Package size per batch: 22X20X15.5 cm
Gross weight per batch: 3.5 KG
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H87dadea3595741398b2916b4775a2a455.jpg_640x640.jpg
Shanghai Tinghao Stationery Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
≤1h
Response Time
95.2%
On-time delivery rate
US$ 140,000+
69
Transactions
51-100
Employees
1-4
R&D staffs
6
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
Specification
item
value
Binding
Thread Sewing
Size
A5
Place of Origin
China
Zhejiang
Brand Name
Surevan
Model Number
RTS2
Type
Notepad
Style
Hardcover
Inner Pages
80g 96sheets
Usage
Gift, Office & School Supplies, Business
Style
Hardcover with elastic band
Cover color
Green Pink Orange Purple Blue
Logo
Accept Customized Logo
Inner inner pages
our standard English inner pages
Packing
1pc/opp Bag
Packing & Delivery
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.
Company Profile
Shanghai Tinghao Stationery Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005, office is located in Shanghai and factory located in Wenzhou. We are major in PU products such as notebook, namecard holder, desk calendar, wallet , manager holder and business gift sets. We have our own product R&D department to keep having new designs and till now we have over 500 designs.
FAQ
Q1: Are You Manufactory or Trade Company? We are the 100% Manufactory specialized in Notebooks over 15 years. OEM and ODM are both accepted. Q2: Where Is Your Factory Located? How can I Visit There? We located in Cangnan County,Wenzhou City, next to the Sea. Warmly welcome to visit our factory! Q3: What is your MOQ? Normally MOQ is 200pcs per color. The price is good based on MOQ. Q4: What advantages do you have? We can quote you in 30 mins, send samples in 3 days and custom samples in 7 days. Q5: How to get a quotation? Pls send us the details of products such as material, size, design, color. Your artwork will be welcome and much appreciated.And we will give professional suggestions. Q6: Can We Have Our Logo or Company Information on the Package? Sure. Your Logo can show on the products by Printing, UV Varnishing, Hot Stamping, Embossing, Debossing, Silk-screen. Pls send us logo files with "AI, CDR, HD picture(PDF, JPG)" format. Q7: What kind of design files do you accept for printing ? Pls provide us with the vector AI or CDR design file. If you use the PSD or JPG file, pls make sure the picture resolution is higher than 400DP. Pls make sure the font is right in case of the missing of symbols or words, it will be better to outline the content. Q8: What’s your payment? We accept T/T , Paypal , Western Union , Bank transfer etc. 30% deposite before production and the rest 70% balance paid before shipping. Q9: The express ( UPS / TNT / DHL / FEDEX ) lost / broken my parcel, how could I do? If you didn’t receive your parcel in time, feel free to contact us, we’ll track the parcel for you. If you receive it, but it’s broken, part or all of products broken or lost, please take photo and refused to sign for it, then please send photo to us, we’ll contact the express for claim and re-make products for you for free if you still need them.   Q10: I received my product, but it was wrong, how could I do? Firstly, our factory make product according to our artwork and order confirmation. So please make sure the artwork and order confirmation that sales make for you was totally what you want.