Min. Order : 1 Piece
51-100 Pieces
≥101 Pieces

Factory direct sale natural white baroque freshwater pearls with colorful shell necklace earrings set

Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Shape\pattern: other
Religious Type: Other
Usage: Holiday gift
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Jewelry Sets Type: Necklace and Earring Sets
Occasion: Anniversary,Engagement,Gift,Wedding,Party
Inlay technology: Other
Color: As picture
Material Type: Freshwater Pearl
Necklace length: 18''
Gender: Women's
Model Number: 43
Accessories material: Freshwater shells, stainless steel
Jewelry Type: Jewelry Sets
Pearl Type: Freshwater Pearl
Product name: Necklace Pearl Shell
Jewelry Main Material: Pearl
Certificate Type: None
Packaging Detail: 1. Put the bracelet and earrings into OPP bags separately 2. Bracelet bag and earring bag are respectively put into OPP bag with necklace to form a set of products. 3. Every dozens of sets of products are put into a big packaging bag. 4. Put every few big bags into a standard export carton. 5. Indicate the order number, weight, size and other information on the front or side of each carton 6. Or according to your requirements
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 12X8X6 cm
Single gross weight: 0.12 KG
Zhuji Shanxia Lake Beizhijia Jewelry Firm
Gold Supplier
Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
Visit Store
Products Description
Product name
Necklace Pearl Shell
Types of pearls
Natural Freshwater Baroque Pearl
Necklace length
 Customization Service Provided
Product show
Company Information
Packaging & Shipping
Q1: Are your pearls real? A1: Yes, we produce real and natural freshwater pearl necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other pearl jewelry, because we are the hometown of Chinese pearls, we don't sell fake pearls!
Q2: Can you provide samples for free? A2: After the order is confirmed, we can provide you with free samples for confirmation, and you only need to pay the freight. If you want multiple samples, we will charge a certain product fee.
Q3: How long is the product preparation time? A3: If the quantity is less than 50 pieces, we will ship it within 5 days; If the quantity is less than 100, we will need 10 days to manufacture the product. If the quantity is more than 100 or customized products, you can consult our customer service staff to confirm the delivery date
Q4: Do you accept drop shipping? A4: Yes, we accept one-piece delivery, and the price is consistent with the price list, but you need to provide me with a detailed address so that we can directly ship it, or save you a freight.
Q5: Do you accept OEM/ODM? A5: Yes, we accept customized products, which may incur certain customization costs. Due to different materials, different sizes, and different degrees of difficulty, the cost of the version may vary, generally around US$10-60-
Q6: Which payment method can you accept? A6: You can use the platform's L/D or T/T payment, and we also support Western Union and PayPal payments.
Q7: Payment terms
A7: For small orders, please pay in full before shipping. For large orders, you need to pay at least a 30% deposit. We will provide you with a shipping list before shipment. After receiving the list, you need to pay the remaining 70%. After payment, we will ship to you.
Q8: About product quality A8: For small orders, we will check them one by one. For large orders, we will ensure that the product's failure tolerance rate is less than 1%

Q9:Other information
A9:Pearl flaws: Natural real pearls are different from artificial fake pearls. Natural freshwater pearls cannot avoid some small thread pits on the surface of the pearl due to the growth environment and properties. There are very few pearls that are completely smooth and flawless, and there is no exactly the same in the world. The quality of each batch of two pearls is slightly different, which is normal.
Back home