Artemis JXG VAS is a desktop application developed by CreativeStar Solutions as an add-on service to JXG-213 devices. It provides the following features:
1. API – You can subscribe to our API services so you can receive body temperature data and photos in real-time, and create customized authentication modes, etc.
2. Device Management – You need to add your licensed JXG devices to JXG VAS first, so you finish other settings. E.g., manage the face libraries and person profiles.
3. Person Management – This feature facilitates adding, editing, and removing personnel profiles from JXG-213 devices. You can also import personnel profiles into the terminals in batch and export the existing personnel profiles from the terminals.
4. Notifications – You can receive real-time Email notifications and SMS notifications when the configured devices detect abnormal body temperatures. Within one day, you can configure up to three different times to send daily summary reports that summarize the scanned counts, elevated counts, and minimum and maximum temperatures as of the configured time.
5. Attendance Logs – You can configure to generate a daily attendance log automatically and save it to your local drive once the device detects a human face. You can also configure the time interval to update the attendance log file, i.e. every 5 minutes.
6. Attendance Reports – With this feature, you can generate daily, weekly, monthly, yearly reports at a configurable time. The attendance reports can also be saved to your local drive and sent to email addresses.
7. Data Management – This feature automatically backs up the captured photos to your local drive. You can also configure to clean up these backup photos after some time, if required.
8. Label Printing – This feature enables you to print out the temperature measurement result using a label printer.
9. Privacy Protection – This feature enables you to select a medium or high privacy level, so the temperature readings are hidden from the notifications, photo names, attendance logs, as well as attendance reports.