100% Original Autel G-BOX2 Tool for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost Work with Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508
Highlights of Autel G-BOX2:
1. Support Mercedes Benz All Key Lost, faster calculate password
2. Work together with both IM608 or IM508 with XP400
3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
5. Reduces reading time of W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 Models
Autel G-BOX2 Description:
The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in BMW and Volkswagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
Less Time, More Secure
1. Support fast mode on Vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the Das3 EIS/ EZS are lost
2. Read and write Bosch Engine ECU on F Classis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen
3. With the Autel's advanced Diagnostic Tablets supporting IMMO and Key programming functions
Autel G-BOX2 Product Display:
1. DC Port - Provides +12V DC power supply.
2. CAN-H Port - Universal CAN bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin6
3. K1 Port - Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin1
4. Status Indicator - Indicates the current operating status
5. Relay Ports - Connect with dedicated relay cables
6. +12V Power Port - Universal power input/ output port
7. OBDII Connector - Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8. OBDII Female Connector - Connects to the main cable of Autel diagnostic tablet
9. CAN-L Port - Universal CAN Bus interface, connects with OBDII Pin14
10. K7 Port - Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII Pin7
11. GND Port - Universal power input/ output port
12. DB15 Port - Used with dedicated DB15 cable for reading and writing multiple types of ECUs
How to Use Autel G-BOX2 Work?
1. OBDII Operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicle are lost
Use OBDII access on Mercedes=Benz vehicles manufactured after 2009 with W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs
1. How to do via OBD When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009.
How to do on Bench When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
How to Connect Autel G-BOX2 Step by Step:
1. Plug the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the packed DB15 Cable
2. Plug to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Plug the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet (MaxiIM IM608,IM508)
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
Autel APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
AUTEL APB112Function List:
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
4. Cannot be used with the XP200
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Overviews:
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
How to Use Autel APB112?
*Before operating or maintaining APB112, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions.
*Not work alone, but works together with Autel MaxiIM IM608, Autel MaxiIM IM508, and MX808IM
(If you try to use APB112 Smart Key Simulator with IM508, you need to have the XP400 )
*Do Not Disconnect the USB Cable when use it
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
AUTEL APB112 Package List:
1pc x APB112 Smart Key Simulator
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide