$220.00 - $270.00
Min. Order : 10 Cartons

Customize the wooden metal display rack display floor of the store according to your needs

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: shanghai
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Paypal
Supply Ability: 1000 Set/Sets per Month
Place of Origin: Shanghai China
Port: Shanghai
Color: Customized Colors
Product Name: Hardwood Floor Display Shelves
Material: Metallic
Model Number: BDL-1806
Feature: Durable,Double-sided
MOQ: 10 Sets
Logo: Accept Customized Logo
Brand Name: JOLLYDONE
Function: Store Display Stand
Type: display rack
Packing: Carton Box
Style: Heavy Duty
Structure: Stable Structure
Application: Retail Shops
Packaging Detail: Export Standard Canton Packing, Or Customized
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/Hc8094d3269184cf3bd97a75dd68bc59eo.jpg_640x640.jpg,https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H0f2352bd18504a48bf232913d9ff5740M.jpg_640x640.jpg
Jollydone (Shanghai) Display Equipment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Trading Company
≤13h
Response Time
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
51-100
Employees
5-10
R&D staffs
0
Patents
Visit Store
Product Description
Name
Floor display rack
Brand
Jollydone
Model
BDL-1806
Material
MDF+Metal
Display rack size
1216X698X2220
sample size
430X600(W L)
MOQ
10piece
Delivery time
10-25days
Payment terms
T/T Paypal ,L/C
Sample time
7-10days
Price terms
FOB CIF
Port
Shanghai
Packing
Paper caton
Recommend Products
Cooperation brand
Company Profile
For over 20 years,JOLLYDONE DISPLAY has played an integral part in the design and production of quality displays and accessories.We take pride in providing our customer’s expectations and satisfying their high quality requirement even if the greatest brands.
As a professional supplier of quality display products,our goal is not just manufacture displays and accessories,but provide valued customer service by working with our customers to meet their demanding and ever-changing needs
FAQ
1. Q: We  like the style of your products, but the panel size is not suitable for our stone, can it be customized? A: Yes, We are a manufacturer in China, so all of our products can be produce according to your need.   2. Q: We have seen a style of Display Rack in somewhere and taken a photo of it, but I can't find it on your online store. How should I do?  A: Dear Sir, you can send the photo to us, and tell us the detail size and quantity you want. Our designer will make a design drawing according to your photo and requirement. And our salesman will discuss with you on the drawing. After your confirmation, our quotation-board boy will check the right cost and send it to you.   3. Q: How should I get the right cost of the types I like? A: Give us the module number , quantity , size , color and your requirements.   4. Q: I just want to know the price of the type, why should I tell you the quantity? A: A lot of fees are calculated on an order, such as booking fee,customs censoring charges,clearance fee,trucking fee , artificial cost, and so on, then split to each goods. So the larger quantity you have, the lower cost it will be. So the quantity is important to help us to check the right cost and convenient to your purchasing.   5. Q: I really don't know the quantity I want, how should I do?     A: You can give us a rough idea of the amount so that we can check the cost. But if your quantity change, the unit price of products will be change, too.   6. About the Payment     Before making, need to pay 30% deposit, when finish making, the rest 70% amount need to be paid, if you need to make sample, we need sample fee, after confirmed sample, you need to paid 30% deposit.